DADDARIO RESERVE TENOR 3.5 SAXOPHONE REED - EACH
Stock code: RICDKR0535
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
Reserve Tenor Saxophone Reeds Filed
A premium, filed reed that offers a rich, warm tone, a heavy spine that promotes dynamic flexibility, and exceptional tone quality in all registers, a long vamp profile to produce consistency of response, and a traditional tip thickness for ease of articulation.
- A thick blank reed that offers a rich, warm tone.
- A heavy spine that promotes dynamic flexibility and exceptional tone quality in all registers .
- Ideal for the advancing student and professional .
- Expertly designed and made in the USA from naturally-grown cane from D'Addario's own foreign fields.
- Offered in boxes of five (5) and packs of two (2) reeds .
- Available in half strengths, from 2.0 to 4.5, with a special 3.0+ strength .