REVEREND DOUBLE AGENT WILKINSON GUITAR - MIDNIGHT BLACK - MN
Stock code: REVDAWBK
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $1,599.00
Quick weekly payments on $1,599.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
Have you ever wanted the power and girth of a bridge humbucker, and the sweet/bluesy tone of a neck P-90 in one axe? Then this is your guitar. The two pickups complement each other perfectly, allowing you to switch seamlessly between two different tonal characters without losing volume or punch. And combined, they offer up a unique balls-meets-twang tone unlike anything else.
We design our own proprietary custom pickups, to achieve the best tonal match with our instruments. Reverend pickups are also specifically designed for each position, for balanced volume and tone when switching.
Korina (aka White Limba) is a medium-light weight wood, highly prized for consistency and tonal qualities. Often found in boutique and vintage instruments, all Reverends feature Korina bodies. A highly resonant wood, Korina is a key factor to producing our lively, responsive instruments that are rich in harmonics.
This passive bass roll-off is great for tightening up the low end, or re-voicing the pickups. It can make a humbucker sound like a single-coil, or give a P-90 that classic twang. Variable pickup voicing at your fingertips!
A thumbwheel under the tuner pushes a steel pin up through the post, locking the string in place for exceptional tuning stability and super-fast string changes. Also, the posts are custom height, eliminating the need for a second string tree.
Wilkinson WVS50 Iik Tremolo
Features include saddles that lock to the baseplate, adjustable arm swing tension, and a push-in/no freeplay arm. Combined with our graphite nut and pin-lock tuners, it stays in tune even under aggressive whammy action.
We use a graphite impregnated nut on all Reverend instruments. Graphite reduces friction, allowing the strings to easily slide through the nut slots, improving tuning stability.
- BODY: korina solidbody
- NECK: PROFILE medium oval
- NUT: 1-11/16" (43mm) width, graphite
- PICKUPS: Special H bridge, CP90 neck
- FINGERBOARD: rosewood or maple, 12" radius
- CONTROLS: volume, tone, bass contour, 3-way
- BRIDGE: Wilkinson WVS50 IIK tremolo
- FRETS: 22 medium jumbo
- STRINGS: 10-46
- NECK: maple, satin amber finish
- TRUSS ROD: dual action, headstock access
- CASE: S-Case (available separately)
- SCALE: 25-1/2"
- TUNERS: Reverend pin-lock