RELOOP HIFI TURN3 BELT DRIVE STRAIGHT ARM HIFI TURNTABLE W PHONO & LINE OUTS USB AUDIO OUTPUT, ORTOFON 2M RED CART, LID
Stock code: REL237925
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $499.00
Quick weekly payments on $499.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
RELOOP TURN 3
PLAYING IN A CLASS OF ITS OWN.
LOW-NOISE DC MOTOR
The TURN 3's belt drive operation is powered by a low-vibration DC motor, keeping unwanted noise to a minimum.
ELECTRONIC SPEED CONTROL FOR 33, 45 & 78 RPM
Pure convenience: No troublesome belt adjustments required with TURN 3. Depending on your choice of vinyl, it is possible to comfortably adjust the desired speed to 33, 45 or 78 RPM, thanks to the large speed selection knob. Even Shellac records can be played back, when using a suitable pick-up system.
PRECISION TONE ARM
The traight tone arm, which was especially designed for TURN 3, offers optimal tracking performance for a superior sound experience.
ANTI-SKATING SYSTEM WHEEL
The tonearm anti-skating setting can be adjusted comfortably with a dedicated wheel for optimal tracking adjustment.
FLEXIBLE HEADSHELL CONNECTION
The headshell connection makes TURN 3 a really flexible performer. The GM/SME locking mechanism allows for easy switching between pick-up cartridges mounted on different headshells.
USB RECORDING FUNCTION
Thanks to the integrated USB interface you can digitize your favorite records directly to PC/MAC in CD quality. Great for listening on the go, or archiving your treasured vinyl collection.
SEMI-AUTOMATIC FOR AUTO STOP
Practical and comfortable: With the integrated semi-automatic control, TURN 3 stops automatically at the end of a record. Purists can deactivate the semi-automatic system for fully manual playback pleasure.
TURN 3 is equipped with de-coupled, shock-absorbing feet which help remove unwanted vibration and guarantee a clean audio signal.
ALUMINUM DIECAST PLATTER WITH DEADENING RUBBER COATING
The turntable’s platter is a heavy aluminum die-cast construction, facilitating a solid & smooth rotation performance. The additional rubber damping beneath the platter adds further mass and helps eliminating unwanted resonance for optimal acoustic results.
GOLD-PLATED CONNECTIONS & FLEXIBLE CABLES
Besides gold-plated connections for the purest sound signal transfer, TURN 3 allows for maximum individuality and flexibility, as all cables are detachable.
INTEGRATED PHONO STAGE
The Reloop TURN 3 is equipped with a built-in pre-amp, meaning you can connect directly to an amplifier without phono input. This way a separate pre-amp is not mandatory for a line level input.
SOLID HOUSING CONSTRUCTION WITH PIANO FINISH
A sturdy MDF plinth, coated in a classy piano finish, ensures detailed and warm sound characteristics.
COMES PLUG 'N' PLAY WITH ORTOFON 2M RED SYSTEM
Immediate aural pleasure: TURN 3 comes equipped with a pre-mounted, high-quality Ortofon 2M Red pick-up system.
The elaborate construction and select components of Reloop's TURN 3 deliver superb sound characteristics at an exceptional price that will surprise and elate audiophiles equally!
- Belt-drive Hi-Fi Turntable
- Pre-installed Ortofon 2M Red cartridge
- Specially designed tonearm for optimal tracking performance
- Headshell connection provides added flexibility
- High-quality built-in Phono Stage can be switched on or off (Phono/Line output)
- USB output for recording your vinyl to a PC or Mac
- Semi-Automatic Motor Stop can be switched on or off
- Low-vibration DC motor
- Integrated motor control with large speed selector for conveniently selecting three different speeds (33, 45 and 78 RPM)
- External DC power supply ensures a silent running motor (100-240 V / 12V / 500mA)
- Aluminium platter with rubber damping for optimized resonance control
- Adjustable anti-skating dial for improved cartridge tracking
- Gold-plated, corrosion resistant audio outputs (all cables detachable)
- Purpose-chosen turntable feet for effective decoupling
- Gloss black piano finish
- Master power switch on rear panel
- Supplied with pre-installed Ortofon 2M Red Cartridge, Counter Weight, Dust Cover (incl. hinges), Felt-Mat, Rubberised Aluminium Platter, Aluminium 7” Adapter, RCA & USB cables
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock at reduced prices.
-Below cost and end of line / deleted models;
-New but may have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
-Second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
-Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
While we attempt to identify any issue to the purchaser, this is not always possible. If you have questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us, prior to ordering for additional information.
Stock Availability - Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure descriptions and stock quantities are correct. However, mistakes do happen. If an error occurs, we will advise you as soon as practicable and discuss if there is a reasonable alternative product or solution that may be appropriate.
E & OE
Freighting - Goods can be freighted to your local store on your behalf.
Goods may incur a freight charge depending on :
-the type of goods (e.g. large or heavy)
-the time frame in which you require them
Please email us, or make a note on your order, if you have a particular request concerning freighting of your goods.
Condition -All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
All products listed here are sold with no warranty (express or implied) unless noted. You agree to this as a condition of purchase.
The warranty status will be noted on your invoice.
No representation is made regarding the fitness of the product for your particular purpose, application or installation.
Finance is available to approved applicants, subject to our normal credit terms and conditions. Application may be made on this site (http://www.rockshop.co.nz/customer-services/apply-for-finance/).
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges on sale items or clearance store stock.