RELOOP RMX33I 3+1 CHANNEL DJ MIXER WITH SOUND COLOUR EFFECTS
Stock code: REL232340
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $469.00
Quick weekly payments on $469.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
RMX-22i / RMX-33i: Digital FX Mixer with iPad Split Connection
Reloop RMX-22i & 33i: How to connect your Tablet / Smartphone
3+1 Channel Digital Club Mixer
The Reloop RMX-33i is a 3+1 channel DJ mixer with digital audio architecture and integrated Instant Sound Colour effects. This compact club-style mixer benefits from the same high-quality build and sound characteristics that are already found on the flagship RMX-80 Digital mixer.
Smart Tablet Split Connection
An iPad split input on the rear of the mixer makes it possible to include an iPad, Android tablet or smartphone directly into your DJ set-up via 3.5 mm jack to the RMX-33i.
The supplied iPad split cable can divide the audio signal into two separate mono channels or delivers one stereo output. This connection method means DJ apps with split-cue function (like DJAY by Algoriddim) can be utilised, as can the stereo output from production or sampler apps.
Instant Sound Colour Effects
The RMX-33i has four high-quality digital Sound Colour effects built-in. White noise, Filter (low and high-pass), Bit Crusher and Gate can be assigned to the dedicated Instant FX potentiometers at the push of a button. The effects can be used for any channel and are modulated via a large, ergonomic bi-polar potentiometer to achieve exactly the sound you want.
Isolator / Classic EQ
The instantly recognisable mixer layout has a three-band EQ section that can be easily set to 'Kill' (isolator mode) or 'Classic', to suit any individual mixing style.
Flexible Fader Section
The line- and cross-fader curves are adjustable on the mixer surface, so smooth mixes and hard cuts can be carried out quickly and changed mid-routine. In addition to curve adjustment, the cross-fader and line-faders can be set to auto-start or crossover-reverse to suit the needs of your performance.
Multible Connection Possibilities
With a total of ten inputs and five outputs, you will always find the right connection for any analogue or digital source. The output section benefits from both RCA and XLR outputs for trouble-free connection of the master signal to any PA system.
The RMX-33i’s high-quality crossfader can also be upgraded with the new Reloop Innofader by Audio Innovate for a truly unrivalled performance at a very appealing price.
RMX-33i: 3+1 Digital FX Mixer with iPad Split Connection
- Inputs: 2 Phono, 7 Line, 1 Combo-Mic
- Outputs: 1x XLR, 2x RCA, 2x headphones
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- EQ range classic: +12 dB / -8 dB
- EQ range isolator: +12 dB / -26 dB (Total Kill)
- Dimensions: 254 x 104 x 355 mm
- Weight: 3,8 kg
- 3 (+1) Channel Digital Effect Mixer
- Fully digital architecture for outstanding sound and flexibility
- 4 Instant Sound Colour Effects per channel (Filter, White Noise, Bit Crush & Gate)
- iPad / tablet / smartphone audio split-input
- EQ-setting for classic or isolator (kill)
- 45 mm club line & crossfader
- Fader-start, reverse & curve control
- Innofader compatible
- Mic channel with 2-band EQ
- 2 headphones outputs (6.3 mm jack and 3.5 mm jack)
- Balanced (XLR) and unbalanced (RCA) outputs
- Altogether 10 inputs (2x phono, 7x line, 1x combo-mic)
- Altogether 5 outputs (1x XLR, 2x RCA, 2x headphones)
- Club quality sound & built
- Optional Reloop RMX Innofader accessory by Audio Innovate available
- incl. Smartphone / Tablet Audio Split Cable and International Power Supply
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock at reduced prices.
-Below cost and end of line / deleted models;
-New but may have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
-Second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
-Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
While we attempt to identify any issue to the purchaser, this is not always possible. If you have questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us, prior to ordering for additional information.
Stock Availability - Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure descriptions and stock quantities are correct. However, mistakes do happen. If an error occurs, we will advise you as soon as practicable and discuss if there is a reasonable alternative product or solution that may be appropriate.
E & OE
Freighting - Goods can be freighted to your local store on your behalf.
Goods may incur a freight charge depending on :
-the type of goods (e.g. large or heavy)
-the time frame in which you require them
Please email us, or make a note on your order, if you have a particular request concerning freighting of your goods.
Condition -All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
All products listed here are sold with no warranty (express or implied) unless noted. You agree to this as a condition of purchase.
The warranty status will be noted on your invoice.
No representation is made regarding the fitness of the product for your particular purpose, application or installation.
Finance is available to approved applicants, subject to our normal credit terms and conditions. Application may be made on this site (http://www.rockshop.co.nz/customer-services/apply-for-finance/).
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges on sale items or clearance store stock.