RELOOP NEON USB PAD CONTROLLER FOR SERATO DJ
Stock code: REL232520
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $199.00
Quick weekly payments on $199.00
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
The Reloop NEON is a powerful pad controller for Serato DJ that will elevate your performance to a whole new level.
The most extensive Serato SP6 sample controller on the market
Acting as the perfect support hardware for DVS users and controller DJs, the 8 ultra-low-latency and touch-sensitive RGB drum pads with aftertouch are perfect for triggering samples, cues, loops and effects. Coming in as the most extensive Serato SP6 sample controller on the market, the NEON also offers LED feedback for each sample slot – feeding back status and mode information.
A total of 8 power modes can be accessed by up to 4 decks with only one NEON: Sampler, Pad FX, Slicer, Looped Slicer, Cue, Flip, Hot Loop and Manual Loop are all at your fingertips. The brand-new FLIP mode allows you to record and play back your own remixes or cue trigger sequences on the fly.
Smart colour coding
Handling these advanced functions is easy as the drum pads' smart colour coding offers users visual feedback in each mode, so you’ll never get lost mid-performance. Two endless push encoders for track navigation, volume control and loop editing complete this simple yet powerful device.
Smart link function
Taking inspiration from the game-changing RP-8000 turntables, you can also connect two NEON controllers via smart link function, saving precious USB ports while allowing you to push your performance further.
Plug-and-play performance tool
An extremely flat yet sturdy design makes NEON not only the ultimate plug-and-play performance tool, but also something that can also be easily stowed in any DJ bag and set-up for use in a matter of seconds.
One mighty box.
- Powerful Serato DJ drum pad modular controller
- Official Serato Accessory: plug-and-play with Serato DJ
- Dedicated Serato DJ SP-6 sampler control
- 4-deck control for Slicer, Cue and Loop
- Perfect addition for DVS users and controller DJs
- 8 touch-sensitive RGB performance drum pads
- A total of 8 intuitive performance modes (Sampler, Pad FX, Slicer, Looped Slicer, Cue, Flip, Hot Loops, Loop and Manual Loop)
- Supports brand new Flip mode: Create individual edits from a song 'on the fly' and trigger these sequences as Flip
- FX after touch control for multi-sensorial effect modulation
- Supports the brand-new Serato Flip extension pack
- The most extensive Serato SP6 sample controller on the market
- 5 different trigger variants per sample slot (One Shot, Toggle, Hold, Repeat Mode and Sync) with corresponding status LED for visual feedback
- Access to all 6 synchronizable sample slots in 4 banks
- Dedicated sample volume control (Master + Slot)
- Direct access to 6 selectable iZotope FX in Pad FX mode (Velocity Depth Control
- Slicer/Looped Slicer:
- Slicer performance modes for slicing of your tracks
- 8 colour coded cue points per deck which can be triggered as roll
- Quick access to more than 8 storable loops and manual loop control
- 2 endless push encoders for volume control, track navigation, loop editing as well as loop Shift and loop roll function
- Censor, slip and sync functions for all decks can be selected directly with the controller
- Internal/relative mode for DVS users
- USB bus-powered
- Smart Link: Neon can be connected to each other via mini jack cable
- Works with every MIDI compatible DJ or studio software
- Sturdy construction, but still easily portable due to slim profile design
- Connections: mini USB, link port, Kensington
- Dimensions: 223 x 16.1 x 123 mm
- Weight: 359.2 gr (net)
- Incl. USB cable, quick start guide and link cable (3.5 mm jack)