RELOOP KEYFADR ABLETON CONTROLLER WITH 25 VELOCITY-SENSITIVE KEYS, 8 FADERS, 16 ROTARY KNOBS AND 8 ENDLESS ENCODERS
Stock code: REL228150
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
DAW controller for producers and performers
The Reloop Studio Keyfadr combines some of the most useful control functions for music production into a compact and versatile DAW controller for producers and performers using Ableton. Aside from its extremely compact dimensions, which make the controller fit comfortably into almost any laptop bag, the Keyfadr offers users a variety of intuitive possibilities; from being a control station for studio projects through to being a creative tool for a live gig.
The Keyfadr is made up of 25 velocity-sensitive keys, 8 faders, 16 rotary knobs and 8 endless encoders with push function, making this USB MIDI controller an indispensable creative tool.
A unique highlight of the Keyfadr is its ability to help create complex compositions on the fly. The internal arpeggiator can build vivid sequences with flexible quantization possibilities that give subtle nuance to your sound, whilst the chord mode can punch out different combinations at the strike of a single key. Scale mode helps you hit the right key every time by playing the correct tones matched to the chosen scale.
Ableton Live 9 included
Ableton Live Lite 9 comes included with Keyfadr, and the controller is ready to plug-and-play once the software is installed; getting you set-up and running in seconds, without having to make your own complicated mappings. Creating a live performance is easy with Keyfadr, as Ableton's live clip view can be set to control all major clip and navigation commands using only the Keyfadr surface. Pressing ‘shift’ at any time allows you to set up a second scene, making it easy to switch between performance modes.
The creative DAW-station for Ableton Live: Reloop Keyfadr.
- Combines the most useful functions for music production into one device
- Keyboard: 25 mini keys with 9 playable octaves
- Control section: 8 channel faders with endless encoders (pan), including 2 control knobs, (send/return) and three backlit function buttons (mute, solo, rec)
- Full integration and easy plug and play for Ableton Live 9
- DAW transport controls (play, stop, rec, scene up/down, play/ stop clips, overdub, set marker, marker left/right, cycle, tap, metronome)
- On board arpeggiator with multiple modes and internal/external MIDI clock
- Chord feature: Easily play the most common chords in this versatile mode
- Scale mode: Choose from four different scales and always hit the right key
- Shift button for second layer control and choose between two performance scenes
- Fully USB powered controller requires no external power source
- Other MIDI mappings available as download
- Number of presets: 2
- Note keys: 25 (velocity sensitive)
- Dials: 32
- Inputs/outputs: 1 mini USB port
- Capacity: < 100 mA, 5V DC via USB
- Weight: 920 g
- Dimensions: 320 x 29 x 220 mm
- Incl. Ableton Live 9 Lite (value upgrade opportunity)
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock at reduced prices.
-Below cost and end of line / deleted models;
-New but may have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
-Second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
-Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
While we attempt to identify any issue to the purchaser, this is not always possible. If you have questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us, prior to ordering for additional information.
Stock Availability - Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure descriptions and stock quantities are correct. However, mistakes do happen. If an error occurs, we will advise you as soon as practicable and discuss if there is a reasonable alternative product or solution that may be appropriate.
E & OE
Freighting - Goods can be freighted to your local store on your behalf.
Goods may incur a freight charge depending on :
-the type of goods (e.g. large or heavy)
-the time frame in which you require them
Please email us, or make a note on your order, if you have a particular request concerning freighting of your goods.
Condition -All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
All products listed here are sold with no warranty (express or implied) unless noted. You agree to this as a condition of purchase.
The warranty status will be noted on your invoice.
No representation is made regarding the fitness of the product for your particular purpose, application or installation.
Finance is available to approved applicants, subject to our normal credit terms and conditions. Application may be made on this site (http://www.rockshop.co.nz/customer-services/apply-for-finance/).
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges on sale items or clearance store stock.