Shape your recordings into records — with genuine UA audio conversion and a studio full of classic vocal, guitar, and mixing tools.
Featuring class-leading Universal Audio conversion, two Unison mic preamps, and a suite of built-in effects, Arrow puts album-quality recording on your desktop. This 2x4 Thunderbolt 3 bus-powered audio interface for Mac and Windows includes a generous collection of UAD plug-ins to record vocals and guitars through at near-zero latency — as well as acclaimed UAD studio mixing tools like classic compressors, EQs, and reverbs — for professionally polished tracks, right out of the box.
Unison™ Technology for Stunning Mic and Guitar Preamp Emulations
Arrow’s Unison technology gives you the tone, touch and “feel” of world’s most sought-after tube and transformer-based mic preamps and guitar amps. It includes the UA 610-B Tube Preamp and Marshall® Plexi Classic plug-ins — and can be expanded with exclusive titles from Neve, SSL, Fender and Ampeg. The secret is Arrow’s unique hardware-software integration, which adjusts the impedance of its instrument and mic preamps to match the emulated hardware — for authentic analog sound unmatched by other recording interfaces.
Realtime UAD Plug-In Processing
Derived from Universal Audio’s award-winning Apollo interfaces, Arrow opens up a range of classic analog color via its Realtime UAD Processing. Featuring an onboard UAD-2 SOLO Core processor, Arrow lets you monitor and record through the full library of UAD Powered Plug-Ins — at near-zero latency, no matter your audio software buffer setting. It’s like having a virtual analog studio that fits in a laptop bag.
The UAD library features more than 100 titles and offers everything from classic Moog filters to Ampex tape to Lexicon reverbs — with more being added every few months. These are the exact same UAD plug-ins used on hit records by Kendrick Lamar, Coldplay, Dr. Dre, Brad Paisley and many more.
Built for Musicians, Electronic Producers, and Songwriters
Arrow’s portable Thunderbolt 3 bus-powered design, robust all-metal construction, and class-leading audio conversion is perfect for musicians, songwriters, and electronic music producers who need UA quality in a compact package.
● Desktop 2x4 Thunderbolt 3-powered audio interface with class-leading 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
● Unison mic preamp and guitar amp emulations from Neve® , API® , Manley® , Marshall®, Fender® , and more*
● Realtime UAD Processing allows near-zero latency tracking with classic UAD plug-in effects, regardless of software buffer setting
● Includes studio compressors, EQs, reverbs, and guitar amp emulations, and more as part of “Realtime Analog Classics” bundle
● Bus-powered connection to Mac and Windows systems for easy portability and reduced cable clutter Arrow Includes the “Realtime Analog Classics” UAD Powered Plug-Ins Bundle*
● UA 610-B Tube Preamp and EQ
● Marshall® Plexi Classic Guitar Amp
● Precision Delay Modulation
● Precision Delay Modulation L
● Precision Reflection Engine
● Precision Channel Strip
● Pultec® EQP-1A EQ Legacy
● Pultec® Pro EQ Legacy
● Raw Distortion Guitar Pedal
● Realverb Pro
● Softube Bass Amp Room 8x10
● Teletronix® LA-2A Compressor Legacy
● UA 1176LN® Compressor Legacy
● UA 1176SE Compressor Legacy
* Arrow includes the “Realtime Analog Classics” software bundle. All other UAD Powered Plug-Ins sold separately at www.uaudio.com