PROCO STAGEMASTER SMC1604FBQ150 16 IN 4 TRS RETURN SNAKE MULTICORE CABLE - 50 METRE 150FT - NON-LOCKING CONNECTORS
Stock code: PRSMC1604FBQ150
StageMASTER – SMC Series Multipair Audio Snakes
16 x 4 (mics + returns) Fan to Box configurations and standard 150ft length.
- Low Profile Steel U-Channel Stagebox for Best Shielding and Connector Protection
- SN Multipair (2 x 24 AWG) Audio Cable
- Individually Shielded Pairs (100% Coverage Foil Shield)
- Durable Matte PVC Outer Jacket
- Colour-Coded Fanout and Easy Channel Number Identification
- Nylon Cable Grip/Strain Relief for the Trunk
- All Nylon "D" series-type connectors on the Stagebox
- Rugged Metal-Shell Connectors for High-Use Durability on the Fan end
- Available with 1/4" or XLR Returns
- All Terminations Hand Soldered
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
StageMASTER Stage Snakes are designed and built to provide the greatest value for our customers. StageMASTER Stage Snakes are not outsourced. They are manufactured in our facilities, by our employees, according to the strictest quality standards. We take pride in providing you with a system that you can rely on at a price you will appreciate.
Each StageMASTER Stage Snake stagebox is constructed of a steel connector panel chassis and a heavy-duty steel U-channel enclosure designed for excellent shielding and protection of connectors. The stagebox is coated with a durable black powder-coat finish with white silkscreened channel identification numbers.Mic inputs are rugged Neutrik "D" series nylon XLR panel connectors and returns are either "D" series-type connectors or durable metal 1/4" T/R/S Panel Jacks (as designated).
The stagebox is wired with SN Multipair Audio Cable to a 2, 3 or 4 foot Fanout (determined by total number of channels) with RHC Male XLR connectors and RHC Female XLR connectors or 1/4” T/R/S Phone Plugs (as designated).
For SN Multipair Audio Cables specifications click here.
The cable is secured to the stagebox with a rugged nylon strain relief.
The individual channels of the Fanout are protected with colour-coded irradiated polyolefin shrink-tubing for long flex-life and easy channel identification.