PIRASTRO TONICA 4222 D 2ND VIOLA STRING ALUMINIUM ON SYNTHETIC CORE MEDIUM TENSION ENVELOPE
Stock code: PIR422221
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
A New Formula for a trusted favorite string
- nylon core strings, lively and round sound, easy tone attack, very easy response
- Tonica strings have a core made from nylon.
- They produce a lively well-rounded sound, perfectly balanced across all four strings.
- Responding instantly to any bowing style, they reward both player and listener with an open and direct sound.
- With substantially reduced background 'hiss', players can sustain a more even tone helping to achieve smoother string crossings.
- With a highly responsive left hand feel, Tonica strings remain very easy to play all the way up to the highest positions.
- Projection and brilliance have been upgraded.
- However, this excess does not mean that the Tonica has lost its warmth.
- Playing pianissimo has considerably improved.
- All bow strokes are possible resulting in smooth crossings from one note to another.
- Easy right hand articulation and tone attack.
- Due to their medium string tension Tonica strings are suitable for all instruments.
- Insensitive to variations in temperature and humidity
- A- and D-aluminum, G-silver, C-tungsten-silver
- Tonica strings are available in 4/4 and 3/4-1/2 as well as for:
- 40cm (15.75") and 43cm (16.93'') vibrating string length.