PIRASTRO OLIV 211261 A GUT ALUMINIUM 14 4/4 VIOLIN STRING - ENVELOPE
Stock code: PIR211261
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
The noble sound
- finely wound and polished, handmade gut strings, brilliant sound, a wide range of sound colors
- The sheep gut core of the Oliv strings is manufactured, wound and polished in the traditional way, by hand.
- Musicians such as Ilya Gringolts use Oliv strings as they offer the possibility "to explore the remotest corners of sound".
- The sound is brilliant. Oliv strings offer the typical beautiful sound of gut string
- The tone is rich and complex.
- Altering the gauge by 1/4 PM changes the tension by 3%.
- The silver D-string is richer in overtones and has easier response than the gold-aluminum which is included in the set.
- Oliv A-, D- and G-strings are manufactured in up to five gauges in steps of 1/4 PM.
- The Oliv E-goldsteel string is available in soft/dünn (0.25mm), medium (0.26mm) and strong/stark (0.27mm).
- D-silver is available in four gauges.
- Version „Stiff“: D- and G-strings have a darker and more powerful sound.
- Oliv A-strings have a ball-end,
D- and G-strings have a knot.
- The E-strings are available with ball or loop-end.
- Oliv strings are available in 4/4