PIRASTRO EVAH PIRAZZI 332120 CELLO A STEEL/CHROME STEEL MEDIUM TENSION ENVELOPE
Stock code: PIR332120
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
- steel strings, very brilliant sound, warm core sound, long decay, different design of the three gauges results in distinctive sound differences.
- The A- and D-strings have a core made from a single filament of high-tensile steel and are wound with chrome steel. The G- and C-strings have a rope core wound with tungsten.
- The A- and D-strings offer great brilliance combined with a warm core sound. The transition from the D- to the G-string is smooth, whereas the G-string offers even more depth and a greater sound volume. The C-string has a powerful open sound, vibrates freely and offers enormous possibilities.
- The whole set offers great brilliance based on a warm core sound.
- These strings offer excellent responsiveness and control ability across the whole dynamic range, from pianissimo to fortissimo.
- The different design of the three gauges results in distinctive sound differences:
- gauge soft - warmer sounding set than medium gauge
- gauge strong - considerable volume and brighter sound than medium gauge
- exceptional tuning stability and immediate playability
- suitable also for electric or electrically-amplified cellos
- Evah Pirazzi strings are available in 4/4 and 3/4–1/2 size.
- The string set for the 3/4–1/2 instruments has been constructed on the same basis and from the same materials as the Evah Pirazzi 4/4 strings. As a result of their smaller diameter, they are light and pleasing to play. They have a wonderful set harmony, are long-lasting, and are offered at an attractive price.
warmer sounding strings than medium gauge
brilliant sound based on a warm core sound
considerable volume and brighter sound than medium gauge