PIRASTRO EUDOXA 2243 G 3RD VIOLA STRING SILVER WOUND ON GUT
Stock code: PIR2243
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
Eudoxa Viola Strings
- The sheep gut core of the Eudoxa strings is manufactured, wound and polished in the traditional way, by hand.
- well-balanced warm tone with a great diversity of sounds
- comfortable left hand feeling
- ideal for orchestra, chamber music and studio takes
- Altering the gauge by 1/4 PM changes the tension by 3%.
The medium set contains the following strings:
- A-aluminum 14, D-silver-aluminum 16,
- G-silver 16 1/2, C-silver 21.
- D-, G- and C-strings sound darker and more powerful.
- Eudoxa strings are manufactured in up to three gauges in steps of 1/4 PM.
- A- and D-strings have a ball-end.
- G- and C-strings have a knot.
- Eudoxa strings are available 4/4.