Various effects including the industry-first effects linked to speed of knob rotation*1 “BOOST COLOR FX”
The “BOOST COLOR FX” feature makes it possible to highlight exciting parts of music and add breaks, with simple controls just by intuitively rotating a single knob. The range of musical arrangements possible is expanded thanks to the ability to change parameters of effects linked to the speed of knob rotation.
The “DJM-750” includes the highly rated “SOUND COLOR FX” from Pioneer’s DJ mixers, which can be used while switching between this feature and “BOOST COLOR FX” to suit the music and mood.
The device is loaded with a “BEAT EFFECT” function that has 13 types of effects, and these can be combined with “BOOST COLOR FX” and “SOUND COLOR FX” to produce approximately 100 types of effects, enabling highly original remixes.
SOUND COLOR FX
4 types : FILTER, CRUSH, NOISE, JET
BOOST COLOR FX
Applies BOOST effect to the SOUND COLOR FX
13 types: DELAY, ECHO, SPIRAL, REVERB, TRANS, FILTER, FLANGER, PHASER, ROBOT
VINYL BRAKE (new), SLIP ROLL, ROLL, REVERSE ROLL
Built-in “24bit/96kHz stereo 4-IN 4-OUT high-performance USB sound card”
- With a built-in USB sound card enabling simultaneous input-output of stereo signals for four inputs and four outputs*2, 24bit/96kHz high-sampling processing enables various sound signals to be input-output with no deterioration in sound quality.
- Support for three sampling rates (96kHz/48kHz/44.1kHz) and ASIO/Core Audio standards*3 means that this device can be used not only for DJ play, but also for music recording and production.
- By using the setup utility tool*4 installed on a PC, the signal output path from the mixer can be simply modified as necessary.
- The USB port is positioned on top of the device for easy swapping of connectable devices
High sound quality design ensures clear and powerful DJ sound
As well as adopting high sound quality parts such as the 32bit Digital Sound Processor from Pioneer’s professional DJ/club-oriented “DJM-900nexus” DJ mixer, the “DJM-750” also delivers playback faithful to the original sound thanks to the low-jitter crystal oscillator installed in the clock of its audio circuits. Sound quality is further improved with the adoption of high sound quality parts with SEND/RETURN circuit parts.
Built-in environmentally friendly “auto standby” function
The built-in environmentally friendly “auto standby” function switches to standby mode when a state of no use or no input continues for a certain period of time.
• Information from operation of the device's knobs and buttons is transmitted to external DJ software and effectors, etc. as a MIDI*5 signal, with a “Full Ensemble MIDI” function built-in to enable simultaneous control of this device and external devices.
• Equipped with switch-type 3-band equalizer (+6dB to –26dB) and 3-band isolator (+6dB to –∞dB) on each channel.
• Channel fader knobs and cross-fader knobs adopt a “P-LOCK Fader Cap” applying a lock function to guard against disconnection of knobs.
No. of channels
Audio : 4, Mic: 1
CD/LINE×4 (RCA), LINE×2 (RCA), PHONO×2 (RCA) MIC×1 (XLR & 1/4 inch PHONE combined use x 1)
MASTER OUT×2 (RCA×1, XLR×1) BOOTH OUT×1 (RCA) HEADPHONE MONITOR OUT×1 (top side 1/4 inch PHONE) REC OUT×1 (RCA) DIGITAL OUT×1 (COAXIAL)
SEND×1 (1/4 inch PHONE), RETURN×1 (1/4 inch PHONE)
USB x 1 (top side B port), CONTROL×2 (Φ3.5 mm MINI JACK)
20 Hz ~ 20 kHz
Total harmonic distortion
0.004 % or less
LINE INPUT S/N ratio
106 dB or more
INPUT : Stereo 4 channel, OUTPUT : Stereo 4 channel
24bit, Sampling rate : 96kHz/48kHz/44.1kHz
Max. external dimensions
320 mm (W) × 376 mm (D) × 108 mm (H)
*1 As a hardware DJ mixer. Current as of April 9, 2013, based on Pioneer research.
*2 Windows/Mac OS supported. For Windows, distribution to three or more systems is possible only when using software that supports ASIO.
*3 Standard for audio device driver interfaces.
*4 USB sound card functions can be used by installing the driver software and setup utility software from the CD-ROM that is included.
*5 Standard for linked performance with electronic music instruments.
• Windows® is a registered trademark or trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
• Mac OS is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. in the United States and other countries.
• Other product, technology and company names, etc. mentioned herein are the trade names or registered trademarks of their respective owners.