PIONEER DJC SC2 DJ CONTROLLER SOFTCASE BAG FOR DDJSR DDJRR ERGO XDJ ERGO
Stock code: PIODJCSC2
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $199.00
Quick weekly payments on $199.00
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
The Pioneer DJC-SC2 Soft bag provides protection exclusively for the DDJ-ERGO or the XDJ-AERO DJ Controllers and it also has a separate easy accessible laptop pocket. This original Pioneer DJ bag is extremely easy to carry and features a vertical structure, cushions to protect devices, and large storage pockets. Ready for any gig and easy travel needs!
- Custom designed soft case to fit the DDJ-ERGO or XDJ-AERO
- Vertical structure makes it easy to insert/remove items even in confined spaces
- Large outside storage pockets for laptop, tablet, cables, headphones, and accessories
- Pioneer DJ branded bag and zipper pulls
- Easy zipper access for up to 17" laptop
- Soft red cushion interior to protect controller
- 3-way carrying styles include 2 handles (vertical or horizontal), and comfortable backpack straps with chest buckle
- Key lock zippers equipped on controller and laptop pockets for security purposes
- Rubber feet on bottom of bag for durability and allows bag to stand on end
- Maximum external dimensions: 13.4" (w) × 8.5" (d) × 26.4" (h) (excluding handle)
Accessories storage: 11.4" (w）× 4.3" (d) × 24.6" (h)
Notebook computer storage: 16.1" (w) × 1.6" (d) × 11.0" (h)
- Materials used: Polyester, nylon
- Bag Weight: 5.5 lbs
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock at reduced prices.
-Below cost and end of line / deleted models;
-New but may have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
-Second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
-Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
While we attempt to identify any issue to the purchaser, this is not always possible. If you have questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us, prior to ordering for additional information.
Stock Availability - Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure descriptions and stock quantities are correct. However, mistakes do happen. If an error occurs, we will advise you as soon as practicable and discuss if there is a reasonable alternative product or solution that may be appropriate.
E & OE
Freighting - Goods can be freighted to your local store on your behalf.
Goods may incur a freight charge depending on :
-the type of goods (e.g. large or heavy)
-the time frame in which you require them
Please email us, or make a note on your order, if you have a particular request concerning freighting of your goods.
Condition -All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
All products listed here are sold with no warranty (express or implied) unless noted. You agree to this as a condition of purchase.
The warranty status will be noted on your invoice.
No representation is made regarding the fitness of the product for your particular purpose, application or installation.
Finance is available to approved applicants, subject to our normal credit terms and conditions. Application may be made on this site (http://www.rockshop.co.nz/customer-services/apply-for-finance/).
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges on sale items or clearance store stock.