PIONEER DDJ-400 2-CHANNEL PERFORMANCE DJ CONTROLLER FOR REKORDBOX DJ DDJ400
Stock code: PIODDJ400
Auckland Region North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $649.00
Quick weekly payments on $649.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
DDJ-400 2-channel DJ controller for rekordbox dj
MASTER THE BASICS
Learning to DJ has never been easier than with the DDJ-400 2-channel DJ controller for rekordbox dj. Packed with features to help you comfortably develop your skills, this controller’s layout mirrors that of our flagship NXS2 set-up, with shared elements like dedicated cue buttons, Beat FX, CDJ-style looping controls and more. As a result, our advanced DJ gear will feel natural to use when you’re ready to progress.
Bundled with our professional performance software, rekordbox dj, its compatible Tutorial feature will help you master this controller's creative capabilities. Lightweight and portable, take the DDJ-400 with you to practise sessions or parties. You’ll soon feel at home while performing.
You'll have access to rekordbox dj's Tutorial feature. Follow along via your computer screen to learn how to use the gear and master DJ techniques.
The DDJ-400's buttons and knobs are arranged in the same way as those on our professional NXS2 set-up. Develop your skills using an interface similar to that of our club-standard player, and enhance your mixes with Sound Colour FX and Beat FX featuring curves taken from our DJM-900NXS2 mixer. You'll soon feel comfortable performing in DJ booths.
Apply professional FX that match the tempo of the track that’s currently playing by using the Beat FX feature. This will help you craft unique sets even if you’re just starting out.
You get a rekordbox dj licence key bundled with this controller. Simply activate your licence key for our DJ software, connect the controller and start DJing.
PC MASTER OUT
For flexibility you can choose to hear your mix through your computer’s internal speakers or connected desktop speakers. At the same time, you can use your headphones to cue independently of the master out.
PLUG AND PLAY
With a built-in sound card, simply connect the controller to your computer using the provided USB cable to power up and begin playing.
Take this controller with you wherever you go thanks to the easy grab handles and lightweight design.
The mic input circuit produces clear audio without distortion to ensure crystal-clear sound even at high input levels.
USB Bus Powered: Yes
Plug and Play: Yes
Included DJ Software: rekordbox dj
Software System Requirements:
- macOS High Sierra 10.13 (updated to the latest version)
- macOS Sierra 10.12 (updated to the latest version)
- OS X 10.11 (updated to the latest version)
- Windows® 10, 8.1, 7 (the latest service pack)
- CPU: Intel® processor Core™ i7, i5, i3
Memory: 4 GB or more of RAM
What's in the box:
- USB cable
- Warranty (for some regions)
- Operating instructions (Quick Start Guide)
- rekordbox dj licence key card
Width: 482 mm
Height: 58.5 mm
Depth: 272.4 mm
Weight: 2.1 kg
Soundcard: 24 bit/44.1 kHz
Frequency Range: 20 - 20000 Hz
Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 103 dB
Distortion: < 0.005 % (USB)
Deck Control: 2
Pad FX: Yes
Filter: High & Low Pass filter
Sampler: 16slot x 4bank
Hot Cues: 8
Manual Loop: Yes
Beat Jump: Yes
Fader Start: Yes
Crossfader Curve Adjust: Yes
Inputs: 1 MIC (1/4 inch TS Jack)
USB: 1 USB B port
- 1 MASTER (RCA)
- 1 HEADPHONE MONITOR (Mini-jack)