PHONIC SA35DUM30D 1 CHANNEL WIRELESS MIC + CD PLAYER
Stock code: PHSA35DUM30D
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $429.00
Quick weekly payments on $429.00
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
Sound Ambassador 35 Deluxe
35 Watt Mobile Sound System
The Sound Ambassador 35 Deluxe is a totally mobile, self-contained sound system. The unit comes packed with a 6" speaker, built-in amplifier and rechargeable batteries, and can be customized to include anti-shock CD player with MP3 playback and up to two wireless UHF microphones. A built-in handle makes travel easy. Other important features include 1/4" microphone and line inputs, both with individual volume controls. A Line Out channel with 1/4" phone jack enables two Sound Ambassadors to be linked together. The unit is topped off with a built-in echo effect, protection circuitry and tripod stand mount. All of these features combine to make the Sound Ambassador 35 Deluxe a must-have for traveling presenters, small conferences, schools, classrooms, touring bands, clubs and karaoke.
* All-in-one compact mobile wireless sound system
* 6” full range speaker and 20 watts RMS power amplifier built-in
* Optional UHF wireless microphone
* Optional CD player with anti-shock and MP3 playback
* Built-in DC charging circuit
* 12 VDC supply from built-in, maintenance-free lead acid type rechargeable batteries, 2.7Ah
* DC inlet for external power supply
* Slot for choice of two UHF PLL synthesized diversity or Infrared wireless receiver modules
* Built-in diversity receiving antennas
* One 1/4" phone jack for wired microphone input
* 1/4" phone jacks for line-level input and output
* Built-in limiter and protection circuitry to minimize distortion and overload
* Individual volume control for wired and wireless microphones
* Echo effect with level and time/repeat controls
* 25mm diameter tripod stand adapter included, compatible with the Phonic S3 tripod stand
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock at reduced prices.
-Below cost and end of line / deleted models;
-New but may have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
-Second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
-Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
While we attempt to identify any issue to the purchaser, this is not always possible. If you have questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us, prior to ordering for additional information.
Stock Availability - Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure descriptions and stock quantities are correct. However, mistakes do happen. If an error occurs, we will advise you as soon as practicable and discuss if there is a reasonable alternative product or solution that may be appropriate.
E & OE
Freighting - Goods can be freighted to your local store on your behalf.
Goods may incur a freight charge depending on :
-the type of goods (e.g. large or heavy)
-the time frame in which you require them
Please email us, or make a note on your order, if you have a particular request concerning freighting of your goods.
Condition -All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
All products listed here are sold with no warranty (express or implied) unless noted. You agree to this as a condition of purchase.
The warranty status will be noted on your invoice.
No representation is made regarding the fitness of the product for your particular purpose, application or installation.
Finance is available to approved applicants, subject to our normal credit terms and conditions. Application may be made on this site (http://www.rockshop.co.nz/customer-services/apply-for-finance/).
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges on sale items or clearance store stock.