PEARL 150 SERIES HIHAT STAND FLAT BASE WITH SWIVEL FUNCTION
Stock code: PEH150S
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $199.00
Quick weekly payments on $199.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
Pearl’s 150 Series Flat-Based Hardware increases function at a fraction of the weight. Taking on the flush-based platform of classic drum hardware, 150 Series Straight Cymbal (C150S) Cymbal Boom (BC150S) and Snare (S150S) stands are built to stand up to rigorous gigging and play at less than five pounds each. Each stand also changes quickly from flat-based to traditional single-braced legs by simply flipping the convertible tripod base.
Pearl mainstays like Uni-Lock gearless cymbal and basket tilters make finding the correct angle a breeze, while the optional lightweight rolling Hardware Case (PMTBG) make for easy pack up and transit. All this, plus accessible pricing make 150 Series Stands essential for the gigging player.
Direct Pull with Spring Tension Adjustment
Stable Flat-Based Tripod
Swivel Function Allows Easy Double Pedal Positioning
Redline Traction Plate