PEARL 1030 SERIES CYMBAL STAND STRAIGHT WITH GYROLOCK TILTER
Stock code: PEC1030
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $199.00
Quick weekly payments on $199.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
Pearl Advanced Hardware includes the C-1030 cymbal stand. For the first time, features once unattainable for products in this category are now offered to provide the ultimate in performance, durability and ergonomic action. Designed with the studio musician in mind, meticulous care has been taken to make each component solid, sturdy, and most of all, silent.
Features & Benefits
-New Gyro-Lock Tilter: The C-1030’s tilter is newly designed with new cosmetics and features but still retains Pearl’s famous Uni-Lock tilt function that allows infinitely adjustability for ultra precise and pinpoint cymbal positioning.
-Pearls new WingLoc WL-200 (Patent Pending) makes old fashion wingnuts a bleak memory with its snap on, snap off ease of use. Whereas traditional wingnuts have to be manually unscrewed or screwed tighter, the WingLoc just slides onto a cymbal holder and snaps together to hold the cymbal firmly in a matter of seconds. As well as being easier and quicker to use, the WingLoc also banishes into the past the usually problem of wingnuts flying off and being lost and also does away with the need for plastic cymbal protection sleeves.
-New Knurled Tilter Cymbal Post: Allows versatile mounting of cowbells or percussion effects to the Uni-Lock tilter. Reversible Cymbal Seat Cup: The C-1030rsquo;s tilter features a new Reversible Plastic Cymbal Seat Cup (Patent Pending) that floats for free movement or locks for rattle-free performance for recording.
-New UltraGrip Wingnuts and Wingbolts: UltraGrip Wingnuts and Wingbolts feature an ingenious ergonomic handle with notches that allows your drumsticks to be used for loosening if needed.
-New Die Cast Pipe Joints: A completely redesigned die cast pipe joint provides unrelenting grip. No Rattle Tubes: Prevents metal-to-metal contact utilizing industrial designed nylon bushings inside the tubes making this stand ideal for recording session work. Extra large non-slip feet: Keep your instruments firmly planted and absorb unwanted overtones and vibrations. '
-New Parallel Double Braced “Sure Struts” provide the ultimate in structural integrity to prevent lateral wobble and the inherent squeaks that may result from it.