ORTOFON OM SERATO S120 TURNTABLE PHONO CARTRIDGE - SINGLE - EACH
Stock code: ORTDJS120XXOMXS
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
A revolutionary new high performance cart for DJs! Exceptional tracking ability of 120 μm!
The Ortofon-Serato S-120 represents a completely new way of constructing and designing cartridges. Its breakthrough patent pending technology has been designed to provide maximum freedom for DJ performance.
An innovative technology, called asymmetric suspension, takes the cartridge performance to the next level. Its superior tracking force ensures the S-120 stays in the groove even under extreme live performance conditions.
In addition, its design achieves an unprecedentedly low level of record wear, which helps protect your valuable vinyl. On top of this, the S-120 is capable of providing a level of sound quality never thought possible from a modern DJ cartridge.
- Output voltage at 1000Hz, 5cm/sec.: 10 mV
- Channel balance at 1kHz: 1,5 dB
- Channel separation at 1kHz: 20 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz: 15 dB
- Frequency range at -3dB: 20-18.000 Hz
- Frequency response: 20-18.000 Hz +3/- 2dB
- Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommended tracking force : 120 μm
- Compliance, dynamic lateral: 11 μm/m N
- Stylus type: Spherical
- Stylus tip radius: R 18 μm
- Tracking force range: 1,5-10,0 g (15-100 mN)
- Tracking force recommended: 4,0 g (40 mN)
- Internal impedance, DC resistance: 1680 Ohm
- Internal inductance: 920 mH
- Recommended load resistance: 47 kOhm
- Recommended load capacitance: 200-600 pF
- Cartridge weight: 5 g
- Replacement stylus unit: Ortofon-Serato S-120
S-120 is available in following configurations:
- Concorde Twin (two Concorde cartridges) in Alu Flight case
- Single Concorde cartridge
- Single OM cartridge
- OM mounted on a Ortofon-Serato headshell with markings
- Replacement stylus
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock at reduced prices.
-Below cost and end of line / deleted models;
-New but may have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
-Second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
-Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
While we attempt to identify any issue to the purchaser, this is not always possible. If you have questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us, prior to ordering for additional information.
Stock Availability - Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure descriptions and stock quantities are correct. However, mistakes do happen. If an error occurs, we will advise you as soon as practicable and discuss if there is a reasonable alternative product or solution that may be appropriate.
E & OE
Freighting - Goods can be freighted to your local store on your behalf.
Goods may incur a freight charge depending on :
-the type of goods (e.g. large or heavy)
-the time frame in which you require them
Please email us, or make a note on your order, if you have a particular request concerning freighting of your goods.
Condition -All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
All products listed here are sold with no warranty (express or implied) unless noted. You agree to this as a condition of purchase.
The warranty status will be noted on your invoice.
No representation is made regarding the fitness of the product for your particular purpose, application or installation.
Finance is available to approved applicants, subject to our normal credit terms and conditions. Application may be made on this site (http://www.rockshop.co.nz/customer-services/apply-for-finance/).
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges on sale items or clearance store stock.