ORTOFON CONCORDE SERATO S120 TURNTABLE PHONO CARTRIDGE - SINGLE - EACH
Stock code: ORT01402070
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $255.00
Quick weekly payments on $255.00
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
The Ortofon-Serato S-120 represents a completely new way of designing cartridges
The revolutionary new technology and comprehensive design developed for the Ortofon-Serato S-120 enables you to push your performance further. The S-120 has the highest level of tracking ability ever achieved. Combine this with its exceedingly wide range of tracking force, as well as its exceptional sound quality, and you get a very powerful tool.
With the S-120, we have accomplished an extraordinarily low level of record wear, protecting your precious limited edition records. So now, you can concentrate on your creative ideas and take your performance to new heights. The S-120’s stability, strength and reliability enables you to express yourself in new and innovative ways. The S-120 just stays on track.
The Ortofon-Serato S-120 represents a completely new way of constructing and designing cartridges. Its breakthrough patent pending technology has been designed to provide you with maximum freedom for your performance.
An innovative technology, called asymmetric suspension, takes the cartridge performance to the next level. Its superior tracking force ensures the S-120 stays in the groove even under extreme live performance conditions.
In addition, its design achieves an unprecedentedly low level of record wear, which helps protect your valuable vinyl. On top of this, the S-120 is capable of providing a level of sound quality never thought possible from a modern DJ cartridge.
• Channel balance at 1 kHz: 1,5 dB
• Channel separation at 1 kHz: 20 dB
• Channel separation at 15 kHz: 15 dB
• Frequency range at -3 dB: 20-18.000 Hz
• Frequency response: 20-18.000 Hz +3 dB/-2dB
• Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommended tracking force: 120 µm
• Compliance, dynamic, lateral: 11 µm/mN
• Stylus type: Spherical
• Stylus tip radius: R 18 µm
• Tracking force range: 1,5 - 10,0 g (15 - 100 mN)
• Tracking force recommended: 4,0 g (40 mN)
• Internal impedance, DC resistance: 1680 Ohm
• Internal inductance: 920 mH
• Recommended load resistance: 47 kOhm
• Recommended load capacitance: 200-600 pF
• Cartridge weight: 18,5 g
• Replacement stylus unit: S-120