ODYSSEY FZGSNS73WX1BL NUMARK NS7III NS73 BLACK LABEL GLIDE STYLE DJ CONTROLLER CASE WITH 1U 19 INCH BOTTOM & WHEELS
Stock code: ODYFZGSNS73WX1BL
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $599.00
Quick weekly payments on $599.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
*Please note mixer and laptop not included with case
With Numark's release of the NS7III comes the new Odyssey FZGSNS73WX1BL Black Label™ series case which includes an extra wide removable front panel allowing access to the all of the DJ controller's front knob controls and input jack ports, and additional interior foam protection for the controller's three screen rear mount monitor attachment. It features our patented Glide Style™ platform perfect for positioning your laptop, tablet, effect processors, and other gear right where you want it over the NS7III controller. A cable management port, essential for a clean setup, is positioned below the rear of the player. Also Underneath the controller compartment is another one of Odyssey's signature digital controller case designs; a 1U 19" rack mount space below the controller space perfect for rack mount gear such as wireless mic systems, power strip, drive rack, or storage drawer. The mounting hardware included allows for front or rear rack mounting and can be removed all together if needed.
- Removable 1U 19" Rack Mount Rails Below the Controller Space
- Rack Rails Can Be Positioned for Front or Rear Mounting *Additional 1U Rack Rail Kits Are Optional
- Also Holds the NS7 and NS7 II DJ Controllers
- Extra Wide Removable V-cut™ Front Access Panel
- Patented Top Glide Style™ Platform with 3 Cable Port Holes
- Bottom Rubber Feet
- Roller Wheels for Easy Transport
- Heavy-Duty Ball Corners and Hardware
- Plenty of Cable Management Space Underneath & Behind the Controller
- Exclusive Patent Pending Bevel Foam Interior
- Bottom Cable Port, Perfect for Cable Management
- Recessed Handle and Latches
- Glide Platform Shelf: 33.75”W x 12”D
- Glide Platform Tension Latches
*For the safety of your equipment, do not transport with gear stored on the glide platform and be aware that the platform can be removed when slid out to its furthest point.
Approximate Dimensions (exterior): 36.25"W x 11.5"H x 23.25"D
Approximate Weight: 46 lbs
Approximate Shipping dimensions (exterior): 37.5" x 13" x 24.5"
Approximate Shipping weight: 54 lbs
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock at reduced prices.
-Below cost and end of line / deleted models;
-New but may have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
-Second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
-Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
While we attempt to identify any issue to the purchaser, this is not always possible. If you have questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us, prior to ordering for additional information.
Stock Availability - Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure descriptions and stock quantities are correct. However, mistakes do happen. If an error occurs, we will advise you as soon as practicable and discuss if there is a reasonable alternative product or solution that may be appropriate.
E & OE
Freighting - Goods can be freighted to your local store on your behalf.
Goods may incur a freight charge depending on :
-the type of goods (e.g. large or heavy)
-the time frame in which you require them
Please email us, or make a note on your order, if you have a particular request concerning freighting of your goods.
Condition -All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
All products listed here are sold with no warranty (express or implied) unless noted. You agree to this as a condition of purchase.
The warranty status will be noted on your invoice.
No representation is made regarding the fitness of the product for your particular purpose, application or installation.
Finance is available to approved applicants, subject to our normal credit terms and conditions. Application may be made on this site (http://www.rockshop.co.nz/customer-services/apply-for-finance/).
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges on sale items or clearance store stock.