Mixer, laptop and accessories not included
The new Odyssey FZGSMCX8000W2 Flight Zone® case includes a removable V-cut™ front panel allowing access to the all of the DJ controller's front knob controls and input jack ports. It features our patented Glide Style™ platform perfect for positioning your laptop, tablet, effect processors, and other gear right where you want it over the MCX8000 controller. A cable management port, essential for a clean setup, is positioned below the rear of the player. Also Underneath the controller compartment is another one of Odyssey's signature digital controller case designs; a 2U 19" rack mount space below the controller space perfect for rack mount gear such as wireless mic systems, power strip, drive rack, or storage drawer. The mounting hardware included allows for front or rear rack mounting and can be removed all together if needed.
- Removable 2U 19" Rack Mount Rails Below the Controller Space
- Rack Rails Can Be Positioned for Front or Rear Mounting *Additional 2U Rack Rail Kits Are Optional
- Removable V-cut™ Front Access Panel
- Patented Top Glide Style™ Platform with 2 Cable Port Holes
- Glide Platform Tension Latches
- Bottom Rubber Feet
- Roller Wheels for Easy Transport
- Heavy-Duty Ball Corners and Hardware
- Plenty of Cable Management Space Underneath & Behind the Controller
- Exclusive Patent Pending Bevel Foam Interior
- Bottom Cable Port, Perfect for Cable Management
- Recessed Handle and Latches
- Glide Platform: 31”W x 12”D
*For the safety of your equipment, do not transport with gear stored on the glide platform and be aware that the platform can be removed when slid out to its furthest point.
Approximate Dimensions (exterior): 34.25"W x 11.75"H x 22.5"D
Approximate Weight: 42 lbs
Approximate Shipping dimensions (exterior): 35.25" x 13" x 23.75"
Approximate Shipping weight: 50 lbs