ODYSSEY FRGSDJCS FLIGHT READY GLIDE STYE CASE SMALL TO MEDIUM DJ CONTROLLER DDJSB2 MC4000 TKS S2 S4 S5
Stock code: ODYFRGSDJCS
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $279.00
Quick weekly payments on $279.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
Odyssey presents Flight Ready® series universal DJ Controller cases. Guarantee secure transport for the diverse variety of today's popular DJ controllers where upgrading from one controller to the next can be as common to the active DJ as the general public is now with smart phones. Each features our patented Glide Style™ laptop platform design and stylish front and rear removable V-Cut™ panels. The FRGSDJCS controller case holds small to medium size gear such as the Pioneer DDJ-SB2, Numark Mixtrack Quad, Denon DN-MC4000, Traktor Kontrol S2/S4/S5, and much more!
- Patented Gliding Laptop Platform
- Removable V-Cut™ Front and Rear Access Panels
- Universal Do-It-Yourself Interior Adjustment Foam*
- Heavy-Duty Ball Corners
- Recessed Handle and Latches
- Bottom Rubber Feet
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Accommodates Most Small to Medium Size DJ Controllers Such as...
Akai MPC Renaissance / Akai MPK-25 / Allen & Heath Xone:4D / Allen & Heath Xone:DX / Behringer CMD-Studio / Denon DN-MC4000 / Denon DN-MC6000 / Denon DN-MC6000 MK2 / Maschine Studio / Numark Mixtrack / Numark Mixtrack II / Numark Mixtrack Pro / Numark Mixtrack Pro II / Numark Mixtrack Quad / Pioneer DDJ-RB / Pioneer DDJ-SB / Pioneer DDJ-SB2 / Pioneer Toraiz SP-16 / Reloop Beatmix 2 / Reloop Beatmix 2 MK2 / Reloop BeatPad / Reloop BeatPad 2 / Stanton DJC.4 / Stanton SCS.4DJ / Traktor Kontrol S2 / Traktor Kontrol S2 MK2 / Traktor Kontrol S4 / Traktor Kontrol S4 MK2 / Traktor Kontrol S5 / Vestax VCI-380 / Vestax VCI-400 and Similar Size Controllers
*Modify the Do-It-Yourself adjustment foam as needed to best fit and secure your controller of choice. Keep foam clear of knobs and faders. For the safety of your equipment, do not transport with gear stored on the glide platform and be aware that the platform can be removed when slid out to its furthest point.
Approximate Dimensions (exterior): 25"W x 9.75"H x 18.75"D
Approximate Dimensions (interior): 20.125"W x 1.75+2.5"H x 13"D
Approximate Weight: 29 lbs
Approximate Shipping dimensions (exterior): 25.5" x 10.5" x 19.5"
Approximate Shipping weight: 32 lbs
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock at reduced prices.
-Below cost and end of line / deleted models;
-New but may have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
-Second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
-Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
While we attempt to identify any issue to the purchaser, this is not always possible. If you have questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us, prior to ordering for additional information.
Stock Availability - Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure descriptions and stock quantities are correct. However, mistakes do happen. If an error occurs, we will advise you as soon as practicable and discuss if there is a reasonable alternative product or solution that may be appropriate.
E & OE
Freighting - Goods can be freighted to your local store on your behalf.
Goods may incur a freight charge depending on :
-the type of goods (e.g. large or heavy)
-the time frame in which you require them
Please email us, or make a note on your order, if you have a particular request concerning freighting of your goods.
Condition -All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
All products listed here are sold with no warranty (express or implied) unless noted. You agree to this as a condition of purchase.
The warranty status will be noted on your invoice.
No representation is made regarding the fitness of the product for your particular purpose, application or installation.
Finance is available to approved applicants, subject to our normal credit terms and conditions. Application may be made on this site (http://www.rockshop.co.nz/customer-services/apply-for-finance/).
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges on sale items or clearance store stock.