ODYSSEY FRGSDDJRR2P PIONEER DDJ-RR DJ CONTROLLER CASE FLIGHT READY - LIMITED EDITION
Stock code: ODYFRGSDDJRR2P
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $449.00
Quick weekly payments on $449.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
*Laptop and Mixer not included with case
Odyssey presents the Flight Ready® FRGSPIDDJRR case featuring our revolutionary patented Glide Style™ laptop platform design. Specifically made for the Pioneer DDJ-RR Record Box and DDJ-SR Serato DJ controllers, it also features our exclusive, patent pending, high-density quick access open port bevel foam interior that neatly angles upward to raise the controller for an efficient control surface, another case innovation from Odyssey. The sleek reverse lid shallow bottom design allows easy access to the front controls and headphone/mic jacks.
- Heavy-Duty Yet Light Weight
- Reverse Lid, Shallow Bottom, Extremely Low Profile Design
- Patented Top Glide Style™ Platform
- Exclusive Patent Pending Bevel Foam Interior
- Quick Access Open Port
- Heavy-Duty Ball Corners and Recessed Latches
- Spring-Loaded Handle for Convenient Transport
*For the safety of your equipment, do not transport with gear stored on the glide platform and be aware that the platform can be removed when slid out to its furthest point.
Approximate Dimensions (exterior): 26.5"W x 7"H x 18.5"D
Approximate Weight: 20 lbs
Approximate Shipping dimensions (exterior): 28" x 8.5" x 20.25"
Approximate Shipping weight: 25 lbs
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock item as it may:
> Be end of line / a deleted model;
> Have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
> Be second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
> Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
Condition – While we attempt to identify any issue on the website listing, this is not always possible. If you have any questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us for additional information prior to ordering. All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
Stock Availability – Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available. We will advise you before processing your order.
Discount – Not all of the Clearance items have been discounted. They may be listed as Clearance items as they are end of line models that will not be ordered in again.
Warranty – Some of the Clearance items are sold without an express manufacturers’ warranty. You agree to this as a condition of purchase. The warranty status will be noted on your invoice. This does not limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.