NUMARK® LIGHTWAVE DJ SPEAKER WITH BUILT IN BEAT SYNCED LED LIGHT SHOW - EACH
Stock code: NUMLIGHTWAVE
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $399.00
Quick weekly payments on $399.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
Turn an Ordinary Event into a Special Occasion
Lightwave is a powered DJ loudspeaker with dual LED arrays that beat and pulse to your music. Lightwave is perfect for any festive situation where you want both terrific sound and brilliant, exciting party lighting. It looks like a million and sounds like a monster stack, but amazingly, Lightwave is perfect where space, budget and setup complexity are major considerations.
Just think of all the small-to-medium-sized events where you want top-quality DJ/PA sound and celebratory lighting: backyard weddings, graduation parties, karaoke contests, pool parties, coffee house performances, recitals, reunions, anniversary observations and more. In every one of these situations, large, expensive, complicated stacks of equipment and lighting are both inappropriate and unnecessary. Lightwave fulfills all your requirements with one easily-transportable, easy-to-set up unit.
Lighting turns any situation into a party. It gets people excited and gets them in the celebration mood. When you add truly great sound to exciting lighting, you’ve got a memorable special occasion. That’s what Lightwave does—it turns ordinary events into special occasions
Show It Off
Lightwave has a Demo Mode that automatically shows off its many lighting operations, all its different modes, so you can show off Lightwave’s amazing lightshow to anyone you want, at any time. It has five customizable lighting modes—Mood, Meter, Mix, Pulse, Party—so you can choose the look and feel that is perfect for any situation.
It’s the Sound!
Lightwave looks great, no question. But it also really sounds fantastic, and here’s why: It has an incredibly powerful 200-watt class D amplifier that operates in a precision bi-amp mode. It has three powerful 6 ½-inch woofers that can really pump out that gutsy, throbbing bass all night long. The 1-inch horn-loaded tweeter adds the perfect sparkle and sheen to the sound for lifelike reproduction that will have everyone in the party mood. Vocals are always clear and distinct, whether they’re played from recorded material, sung by a live group or spoken by the DJ or MC. Everyone hears everything, effortlessly, powerfully. Just the way you want it.
Simple to Connect and Use
It has a great lightshow. It sounds unbelievably good. But the best part is you can use it in so many ways with so much other equipment. Connect DJ mixers, microphones or instruments with its RCA and 1/8-in input jacks. Use its convenient XLR Link Output to “daisy chain” additional Lightwaves or connect external subwoofers. It even has a standard 36mm pole socket for stand mounting. And all of this powerful sound, great lights and amazing connection flexibility comes in a package less than 30 inches tall and weighing less than 30 lbs. Setup and transportation is a one-person job, even though the end result sounds and looks like it’s from a cast of thousands!
- Built-in dual LED arrays provide brilliant light show
- Five customizable lighting modes: Mood, Meter, Mix, Pulse, Party
- Brightness control lets you adjust or disable LEDs
- Custom Color Control—easily adjust the desired mix of Red, Green, and Blue lighting
- Adds powerful sound and visual flair to any DJ or other performance
- Ultra-portable form factor for clean, uncluttered setups
- Perfect for special events, house parties, karaoke where additional lighting would add clutter
- (1) XLR+¼-inch combo, Stereo RCA and ⅛-inch inputs for DJ mixers, microphones or instruments
- Dual volume controls for input level balancing
- XLR Link Output for use with multiple speakers or subwoofers
- Rubberized feet with standard 36mm pole socket for stand mounting
- (3) 6 ½-inch woofers and 1-inch tweeter
- 200 watts of peak power, 100 watts continuous of Class D amplification
- Durable speaker cabinet resists bumps, scratches, dust, and stains
- Compact, lightweight cabinet is just 8.4 x 29.2 x 10.1” and 23 lbs.
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock at reduced prices.
-Below cost and end of line / deleted models;
-New but may have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
-Second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
-Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
While we attempt to identify any issue to the purchaser, this is not always possible. If you have questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us, prior to ordering for additional information.
Stock Availability - Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure descriptions and stock quantities are correct. However, mistakes do happen. If an error occurs, we will advise you as soon as practicable and discuss if there is a reasonable alternative product or solution that may be appropriate.
E & OE
Freighting - Goods can be freighted to your local store on your behalf.
Goods may incur a freight charge depending on :
-the type of goods (e.g. large or heavy)
-the time frame in which you require them
Please email us, or make a note on your order, if you have a particular request concerning freighting of your goods.
Condition -All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
All products listed here are sold with no warranty (express or implied) unless noted. You agree to this as a condition of purchase.
The warranty status will be noted on your invoice.
No representation is made regarding the fitness of the product for your particular purpose, application or installation.
Finance is available to approved applicants, subject to our normal credit terms and conditions. Application may be made on this site (http://www.rockshop.co.nz/customer-services/apply-for-finance/).
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges on sale items or clearance store stock.