NS DESIGN WAV5 RADIUS - 5 STR BASS GUITAR METALLIC WHITE NS/EMG INTERGRAL HIGH IMP PICKUP 9V ACTIVE PREAMP W/GIGBAG NSRW
Stock code: NSWAV5BGMEWH
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $2,195.00
Quick weekly payments on $2,195.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
The WAV RADIUS Bass is completely about the experience, every time you pick it up. It's in the feel of the instrument before you plug it in, and it's embodied in the tone, performance and possibilities when the house lights go down. Among the advantages of a headless bass are weight and balance. The RADIUS body contours to your torso, your hands fall naturally into place, and there is no neck dive. It feels extraordinarily secure and comfortable.
Available in 4 and 5 string models, the WAV RADIUS has an expansive, practical tone palette, stage-ready in any venue. A tight, rock-solid low end underpins the exceptional clarity and harmonic integrity carried throughout its range. It's one of the differences you feel the moment you plug it in. The intonation is spot-on, through to the 24th fret. When you need it, quick, precision tuning is at your right-hand fingertips, readily adjustable even while you're playing. Finally, an intuitive, straightforward control setup lets you find your voice (no matter what you play), or shift gears with freedom to explore the broad sonic territory provided by the NS WAV RADIUS Bass.
NS DIRADIAL™ BODY
The concave back profile provides a sense of comfort and stability against the torso. The front of the instrument is more tightly radiused, which, in combination with the general wedge shape of the body, creates a more comfortable orientation to the right hand. The configuration of the body cutaway provides easy access to the highest frets. The tuning system is integrated into the body.
NS RADIUS NECK
The headless, one-piece bolt-on maple neck has 24 frets, a 34" scale for the WAV4 and 35" scale for the WAV5, and a familiar 15" radius. A volute provides thumb reference at the nut. String slots in the aluminum headplate eliminate the need for a headstock with heavy tuning machines. Conveniently accessed from the top of the neck, the heavy-duty aluminum double-action reinforcing truss rod, with its patented differential thread drive, gives both rigidity and precise relief control.
BRIDGE & SADDLE
The aluminum one-piece bridge and saddle assembly provide broad height and angle adjustment, allowing the player to precisely tailor the action and adjust the intonation.
NS POLAR™/EMG™ HIGH IMPEDANCE DUAL PICKUP SYSTEM
Active electronics, including the 9-volt onboard preamp and EQ, integrate a magnetic custom EMG RADIUS pickup and the NS bridge-mounted Polar pickup. The EMG pickup has a radiused top and magnetic structure to optimize the tone and harmonics from every string. The Polar pickup is a unique piezo design, combining a tight and powerful low end with exceptional clarity. The WAV offers master volume and balance controls, along with separate tone controls for each pickup.
The WAV RADIUS bass guitar includes a padded gig bag with a handle, adjustable backpack straps and a large front zipper pocket with room for cables and gear. The loaded gig bag will fit in the overhead compartment of most commercial aircraft.
Overall Length: 42.25"
Body Length: 20.8"
Neck scale: 35"
Neck radius: 15"
Weight: 8.2 lbs
Bridge Spacing: 18mm
Nut Width: 1.85"
12th Fret Width: 2.54"
Power Supply: 9V
Standard strings: D'Addario™ EXL170 Nickel Round Wound