NOVATION CIRCUIT MONO STATION PARAPHONIC MONOSYNTH WITH 3 TRACK SEQUENCER AND 32 RGB PADS
Stock code: NOVCIRCUITMONOSTATION
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $499.00
Quick weekly payments on $499.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
Circuit Mono Station v1.2
New sound design upgrade for our Circuit Mono Station sequencer and synth
Circuit Mono Station v1.2 enables you to use our sequencer and synth as a sound design tool, integrate more tightly with modular gear, make widely evolving musical phrases, and add expression to sequences. Using Patch Flip, create unique sequences with different presets and automation per step, or turn Circuit Mono Station into a fully-analogue drum synthesiser. You can also now programme notes into the Mod Seq page to independently control your modular and CV gear with new pitch and gate control via the CV/GATE output.
The Circuit Mono Station v1.2 upgrade comes biting at the heels of the v1.1 update, and it establishes an all-new sequencing structure optimised for unique sonic creativity and modular gear. While Circuit Mono Station continually grows, it increasingly goes full-on peacock.
The new Patch Flip feature turns Circuit Mono Station into a sound designer's dream. Create unique sequences with different presets and automation per step. Using Patch Flip, Circuit Mono Station is also a fully-analogue drum synthesiser.
You can now programme notes into the Mod Seq page to independently control your modular and CV gear with new pitch and gate control via the CV/GATE output.
The Circuit Mono Station LFOs have been upgraded to allow you to decouple synced LFOs from key sync. This means sequences can benefit from longer LFOs staying in sync across several notes, perfect for making widely evolving musical phrases. LFO Clock Sync can also now be controlled independently.
The envelope has been upgraded and you can now choose to have legato or retriggered envelopes. This choice gives an enormous amount of extra expression in your Circuit Mono Station sequences.
Featuring three types of analogue distortion effects, a really nasty ring modulator, a girthy sub-oscillator and step automation for all 53 parameters, Circuit Mono Station sounds bloody disgusting. It’s an instrument that can be used as an experimental, polyrhythmic sound design tool – set apart with Bass Station II’s synth engine, reworked into a paraphonic form.
Update your unit here.
Circuit Mono Station is a next-generation sequenced monosynth that originates from the Bass Station II, with three sequencer tracks that benefit from the 32 velocity-sensitive RGB pads found on Circuit. The synth has two oscillators, three distortion modes, plus one multi-mode filter that can be high-pass, low-pass or band-pass.
With Circuit Mono Station, the sync and tuning parameters of its two oscillators can be individually controlled. It also offers four waveshapes (sawtooth, triangle, square and sample + hold), a sub-oscillator, ring modulation and noise generation. Users can get the frequency band they want by applying high-pass, low-pass and band-pass filters with slopes of 12dB and 24dB. In addition, Circuit Mono Station introduces a powerful overdrive.
Both monophonic and paraphonic modes are available, with each oscillator controlled by its own sequencer. There are three sequencer tracks: two oscillator sequencers and one modulation sequencer. Users can alter gate length, switch patterns instantly, choose sync rate and mutate patterns.
A four-by-eight modulation matrix makes it possible to route from LFO with four waveshapes, envelope, sequencer or velocity, enabling complex modulation for pitch, pulse-width, amp, filter, distortion or CV.
Up to 64 patches can be loaded and saved on the device, right at the user's fingertips. Circuit Mono Station controls separate hardware via CV, gate and modulation outputs, and has MIDI In, Out and Thru, so other MIDI gear can be connected. Passing an audio signal through the audio input opens up a world of analogue filtration and distortion. Using the audio input with the mod sequencer, a source can be modulated, evolved and processed in entirely new ways. Via USB, Circuit Mono Station can be plugged into Mac or PC, where unlimited patches can be managed using Components.
- Two oscillators with individual control of sync and tuning parameters
- High-pass, low-pass and band-pass filters with slopes of 12dB and 24dB
- Three distortion modes
- Choose monophonic or paraphonic modes with individual glide control
- Four-by-eight modulation matrix that enables complex alteration and routing
- Three sequencer tracks (two oscillator sequencers, one modulation sequencer)
- 32 velocity-sensitive RGB pads
- 16 scale types
- Changeable sync rates
- CV/Gate, CV mod plus MIDI In, Out and Thru for connecting and controlling separate hardware
- Modulate, evolve and process sources through the audio input
- Backup patches and sessions with Components
What’s In The Box
- Novation Circuit Mono Station
- USB cable
- 3 MIDI breakout cables
- 12V DC power supply included
- Ableton Live Lite music making software
- 4 GB of Loopmasters sounds and samples
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock at reduced prices.
-Below cost and end of line / deleted models;
-New but may have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
-Second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
-Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
While we attempt to identify any issue to the purchaser, this is not always possible. If you have questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us, prior to ordering for additional information.
Stock Availability - Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure descriptions and stock quantities are correct. However, mistakes do happen. If an error occurs, we will advise you as soon as practicable and discuss if there is a reasonable alternative product or solution that may be appropriate.
E & OE
Freighting - Goods can be freighted to your local store on your behalf.
Goods may incur a freight charge depending on :
-the type of goods (e.g. large or heavy)
-the time frame in which you require them
Please email us, or make a note on your order, if you have a particular request concerning freighting of your goods.
Condition -All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
All products listed here are sold with no warranty (express or implied) unless noted. You agree to this as a condition of purchase.
The warranty status will be noted on your invoice.
No representation is made regarding the fitness of the product for your particular purpose, application or installation.
Finance is available to approved applicants, subject to our normal credit terms and conditions. Application may be made on this site (http://www.rockshop.co.nz/customer-services/apply-for-finance/).
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges on sale items or clearance store stock.