NORD PIANO 3 88 - 88 KEYS WITH WEIGHTED VIRTUAL HAMMER ACTION STAGE PIANO INCL TRIPLE PEDAL
Stock code: NOR10830
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $3,699.00
Quick weekly payments on $3,699.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
Nord Piano 3
Virtual Hammer Action Technology
With outstanding new keyboard technology, improved grand weighted action and expanded memory for the exclusive Nord Piano Library - the Nord Piano 3 takes piano feel and realism to a new level.
The new Virtual Hammer Action Technology simulates the movement of the hammers in a Grand Piano, capturing the characteristics with exceptional dynamics and breathtaking level of authenticity.
88-note Triple Sensor keybed with improved grand weighted action
Nord Virtual Hammer Action Technology for greatly improved key response
OLED-display for better overview
1 GB memory for Nord Piano Library
256 MB for Nord Sample Library
Layer and split-functionality
Nord Triple Pedal
4 Dynamic Curves
Dynamic Pedal Noise with Nord Triple Pedal
Advanced String Resonance (Gen 2)
Dedicated Sample Synth section with Attack, Decay/Release and dynamic controls
All effects in Stereo
Tube overdrive simulation
Separate Reverb/Delay effects
Tremolo, Pan, Ring-Mod and Wah-wah can be controlled with Control Pedal
VIRTUAL HAMMER ACTION TECHNOLOGY NEW
The Nord exclusive Virtual Hammer Action Technology simulates the hammer movements in a Grand Piano delivering outstanding authenticity and dynamic response. The Triple Sensor keybed allows key movements to be determined with stunning precision. The result is a keyboard action that handles dynamic playing with amazing control at any velocity level.
The Nord Virtual Hammer Action Technology enables you to produce a new note without lifting the key completely. This allows for smoother repetitions as the tone is not completely dampened between the strokes, similar to the fluent transitions possible on a Grand Piano.
Extended Triggering Range
The new keyboard technology makes both top and bottom triggering possible, resulting in amazing control when playing percussively as well as pianissimo with the keys half-pressed down.
GRAND WEIGHTED ACTION NEW
The keybed has added weight for improved dynamic control providing authentic Piano touch and feel.
The individual Fatar keybeds are meticulously calibrated at the Nord factory to ensure an even response over the whole range.
The Nord Piano 3 features 1 GB of memory dedicated to the exclusive sounds from the Nord Piano Library carefully selected for their specific and individual character. The ever expanding Nord Piano Library is filled with uniquely sampled acoustic and electric instruments, with an outstanding range of velocity levels allowing for exceptional dynamic control.
The Factory Bank features 6 Grand Pianos, 5 Upright Pianos, 11 Electric Pianos, Clavinet and Harpsichords. Replacing the sounds in your Nord Piano 3 is simply a matter of dragging and dropping files in the Nord Sound Manager for Mac and Windows.
UNIQUE PIANO FEATURES
Advanced String Resonance
Reproduces the intricate interplay of piano strings resonating at their fundamental or harmonic frequencies when other notes are played on our Upright and Grand piano sounds.
Softens the release phase of the tone, which can be suitable when a gentler or more legato character is desired.
The Nord Triple Pedal
Includes Soft and Sostenuto Pedals in addition to a unique Dynamic Sustain Pedal enabling the use of half-pedaling and "release and catch" techniques.
Recreates the mechanical sounds of lifting and releasing the damper mechanism, producing the characteristic thomp and sizzle sounds. The Pedal Noise feature responds dynamically to the force/momentum used when pressing or releasing the sustain pedal on the Nord Triple Pedal.
SAMPLE SYNTH SECTION
The Sample Synth section in the Nord Piano 3 has 256 MB memory dedicated to the Nord Sample Library 2.0 - our essential selection of high quality sampled sounds from a wide range of genres including the exclusively licensed sounds of the Mellotron and Chamberlin.
The Nord Sample Library 2.0 is constantly updated and new additions can be downloaded for free! See the Nord Sample Library 2.0 to learn more and to listen to the sounds available.
The Sample Synth section has dedicated knobs for adjusting Attack, Decay/Release, Dynamic controls and volume of the selected sound. Volume can also be controlled with an optional Volume Pedal and the Sostenuto pedal on the Nord Triple Pedal can be used as a separate Sustain/Latch Pedal for the Sample Synth section for advanced layering possibilites.
With the included software Nord Sample Editor you can even create your own sample instruments. Load your .WAV-files, assign them to keys on the keyboard and transfer them to the Nord Piano 3 to play them instantly. The Nord Sample Editor can also assist you in looping and mapping your sounds.
The Nord Piano 3 Effect section features great, tweakable effects for instantly adding dirt, glimmer or atmosphere to your sound. All effects are in Stereo.
Effect 1 - Pan, Tremolo, Wah-wah and Ring Modulator. All effects can be controlled with a Control Pedal.
Effect 2 - Phaser, Flanger, Chorus, a new Vibe effect and two selectable depths for each effect.
Delay - Stereo delay effect with Tap Tempo button
Three band EQ, with sweepable mid
Compressor/Amp - Twin, JC, Small, Compressor and a new Tube Overdrive effect.
Each of the effects sections can be assigned to either the Piano or Sample Synth section.
Reverb with six modes - Room, Stage, Hall each with a Bright option.
The Nord Piano 3 has dedicated knobs and buttons for all vital functions required in a live performance situation. Transposing, setting up a split point or creating a layered sound can be accomplished in seconds.
The crystal clear OLED display provides an excellent overview when selecting or editing Sounds, Effects and Programs on stage. A new Organize function allows you to effortlessly rearrange the order of Programs, Pianos and Samples.
There are 200 locations, organized in 4 banks with 50 programs each. The Nord Piano 3 also has 5 Live locations that automatically save the current settings - ideal as a sketching pad at rehearsals when trying out new sound combinations in the search of the perfect sound.
SPLIT AND LAYERS
The Nord Piano 3 has two sound sections that can be combined in a layer or split over the keyboard. Each of the sound sections can have specific effects, Volume Pedal and/or Sustain Pedal assigned to them – for example chorus and Sustain Pedal on the Piano and some Delay and a Control Pedal on the Sample Synth. The split function includes 6 split points, indicated with LED lights.
Connect your MP3 or CD player to the rear panel Nord Piano 3 monitor input to play along, rehearse to or jam with previously recorded music without the need of an external mixer or sound system. The signal will be monitored through the headphone output.
Control/Volume Pedal support has been improved and now supports the following pedals: Fatar, Yamaha FC7, Roland EV-7, Roland EV-5, Korg EXP2 and Korg XVP10.
*Specifications subject to change without notice. *Steinway, Wurlitzer, Hohner, Clavinet, Farfisa and Vox are trademarks of their respective owners and are not affiliated or associated with Clavia. These trademarks are mentioned here as a reference to a sound only. Leslie is mentioned to describe a connector standard.
- OLED Display
- 4 banks with 50 programs - 200 locations
- Organize functionality for programs
- Live Mode - 5 Live programs
- Global Transpose: +/- 6 semitones
- Program Transpose: +/- 6 semitones
- Fine-tune: +/- 50 Cents
- Kbd Touch: 4 velocity response curves
- Triple Sensor keybed with Virtual Hammer Action Technology
- Split functionality with selectable split point and LED indication
- Layer functionality
- Mono Output option
- Dynamic Sustain Pedal action with the included Nord Triple Pedal
- Free OS updates
- 6 types - Grand, Upright, Electric Piano 1, Electric Piano 2, Clavinet and Harpsichord.
- Each category can contain up to 9 different models.
- Organize functionality for piano sounds
- 40/60 Voices Polyphony (stereo/mono pianos)
- Advanced String Resonance (Generation 2) - adjustable amount
- Selectable Soft Release for Grand, Upright, Electric Pianos and Harpsichord
- Selectable Pedal Noise for Grand, Upright and Electric Pianos 1 - adjustable amount
- Octave Transpose: -1/+1
SAMPLE SYNTH SECTION
- 15 Voices Polyphony
- Organize functionality for samples
- Amp envelope with Attack and Decay/Release
- Selectable velocity sensitive low pass filter and dynamic range
- Octave Transpose: -1/+3
- Sustenuto pedal can be set as sustain or latch pedal for the Sample Synth section.
- Volume controllable with Volume Pedal (not included)
- Approx. 1 GB dedicated to the Nord Piano Library
- Approx. 256 MB dedicated to the Nord Sample Library 2.0
- Effect 1
- Pan, Tremolo, Wah and Ring Modulator
- Three selectable depths for the Pan and Tremolo, rate controlled with the Effect 1 Rate knob
- Tremolo, Pan, Ring-Mod and Wah can be controlled with Control Pedal
- Phaser 1, Phaser 2, Flanger, Chorus 1, Chorus 2 and Vibe
- Two selectable depths for each effect
Amp Simulations, Comp and EQ
- Comp/Amp - three amp/speaker simulations, Tube Overdrive
- Drive/Compression amount controlled with the Drive knob
- Three band EQ, with sweepable mid. +/- 15 dB gain/attenuation
- Dedicated Reverb with Room, Stage and Hall algorithms, each with an additional Bright mode
- Dedicated Delay Effect - Rate, Amount and Tap-tempo function
- 2 Audio outputs L & R - ¼”, 6,35 mm jacks, unbalanced
- 1 Monitor input - 1/8”, 3,5 mm stereo jack
- 1 Headphone output - ¼”, 6,35 mm stereo jack
- 1 Piano pedal input - ¼”, 6,35 mm jack. Use the included Nord Triple Pedal or a momentary pedal, like e.g, Roland DP-2, DP-6, Yamaha FC-4, FC-5, Fatar VFP1-25 etc
- 1 Volume Pedal input - ¼”, 6,35 mm TRS stereo jack. Use a Control/Expression pedal like e.g. Yamaha FC-7, Roland EV-5 etc.
- MIDI In, MIDI Out - 5 pin DIN connectors
- USB - type B connector - for transferring sounds and USB-MIDI
- IEC C14 power connector
- Nord Piano 2 Connections
- Nord Piano 3: 1287 mm (50.7”), 121 mm (4.8”), 340 mm (13.4”)
- Pedal: 264 mm (10.4”), 224 mm (8.8”), 70 mm (2.8”)
- Nord Piano 3: 18,2 kg (40.3 lbs)
- Pedal: 2 kg (4.4 lbs)
- Nord Triple Pedal
- User Manual
- Power cord
- Nord Piano Library v5 DVD-ROM
- Nord Sample Library 2.0 DVD-ROM
- Nord Keyboard Stand EX
- Nord Soft Case
- Nord Music Stand
* Specifications subject to change without notice. *Steinway, Wurlitzer, Hohner, Clavinet, Farfisa and Vox are trademarks of their respective owners and are not affiliated or associated with Clavia. These trademarks are mentioned here as a reference to a sound only. Leslie is mentioned to describe a connector standard.
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock at reduced prices.
-Below cost and end of line / deleted models;
-New but may have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
-Second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
-Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
While we attempt to identify any issue to the purchaser, this is not always possible. If you have questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us, prior to ordering for additional information.
Stock Availability - Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure descriptions and stock quantities are correct. However, mistakes do happen. If an error occurs, we will advise you as soon as practicable and discuss if there is a reasonable alternative product or solution that may be appropriate.
E & OE
Freighting - Goods can be freighted to your local store on your behalf.
Goods may incur a freight charge depending on :
-the type of goods (e.g. large or heavy)
-the time frame in which you require them
Please email us, or make a note on your order, if you have a particular request concerning freighting of your goods.
Condition -All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
All products listed here are sold with no warranty (express or implied) unless noted. You agree to this as a condition of purchase.
The warranty status will be noted on your invoice.
No representation is made regarding the fitness of the product for your particular purpose, application or installation.
Finance is available to approved applicants, subject to our normal credit terms and conditions. Application may be made on this site (http://www.rockshop.co.nz/customer-services/apply-for-finance/).
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges on sale items or clearance store stock.