NATIVE INSTRUMENTS TRAKTOR KONTROL X1 MK2 DJ PERFORMANCE CONTROLLER TKX1MK2 LTO
Stock code: NAT22494
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $279.00
Quick weekly payments on $279.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
DECKS AND EFFECTS CONTROLLER
TRAKTOR KONTROL X1 is the compact add-on controller engineered for seamless TRAKTOR integration.
- Control two track decks and two TRAKTOR FX units
- Touch strip controls track position, pitchbend, loops and FX
- RGB back-lit triggers identify cue points from loops or markers
THE NEXT GENERATION
Already the standard for performance DJ controllers, the mighty TRAKTOR KONTROL X1 delivers as much power as portability controlling TRAKTOR decks and effects. Whether DJing all-digital, or using timecode control, the new X1 now delivers added instant control over all essential DJ functions on 2 track decks for seamless command of TRAKTOR software and a design that feels instantly familiar.
On the fly remixing has also never been easier as direct access to TRAKTOR’s Flux mode now allows you to juggle cue points and loop effects without missing a beat.
TRAKTOR KONTROL X1’s eight knobs and buttons control up to three effects on two of the four effect units. An ultra-intuitive layout puts browse, cue, sync, and loop controls right where you need them while touch-sensitive browser and loop controls provide smart software navigation. Pro-grade, RGB back-lit buttons and displays give instant visual feedback during your set – direct, fluid communication with TRAKTOR PRO or TRAKTOR SCRATCH.
Control one or both decks simultaneously. From nudging or needle dropping, to quick access playback functions like track seeking or loop length, the touch strip’s default settings instantly adapt to match your needs - your fingers do the rest.
Take physical control of your music with or without turntables or CDJs. TRAKTOR KONTROL X1 now includes a multi-purpose touch strip that delivers ultra-precise command over track position, pitch bend, and even FX at the swipe of a finger. Digital displays and LED indicators provide visual feedback so you know where you stand when the night is in full swing.
The touch strip also interprets functions based on deck status – when stopped, it’s assigned to track seeking or needle dropping. When playing, pitchbend is activated. For your own trademark sound, assign the touch strip to control any effect parameter in seconds.
Boasting reactive performance behaviors, TRAKTOR KONTROL X1 takes care of the details behind the scenes. The advanced Browse and Loop encoders respond to touch and command TRAKTOR to access different views or functions – just touch the Browse encoder to see the full-sized Browser list. Touching the Loop encoder while holding SHIFT+PLAY lets you see the key of your track. Touching the Loop encoder while holding SYNC lets you see the tempo.
Whether you're looking for a effective tool to boost your creativity or a stylish one-stop solution for maximum portability and power, the next-generation X1 ticks all the boxes.
EVERYTHING UNDER KONTROL
TRAKTOR KONTROL X1 features smooth, ultra-precise buttons and knobs – all pre-mapped for instantaneous setup, keeping you laser-focused on performance. On the road, TRAKTOR KONTROL STAND offers rugged protection and elevates the X1 up to standard mixer height.
TRAKTOR KONTROL Z1: the ultra-compact 2-channel mixer, controller, and soundcard for TRAKTOR DJ and TRAKTOR PRO 2.
TRAKTOR KONTROL F1: Hands-on control of TRAKTOR’s Remix Decks with a clip-based workflow designed for DJs.
TRAKTOR KONTROL STAND: Protective case and rugged stand especially made for TRAKTOR KONTROL DJ controllers.
Innovation With A Familiar FeelQUALITY AT YOUR FINGERTIPS Built for maximum precision and flexibility in DJ performance, TRAKTOR KONTROL X1 boasts professional quality workmanship that offers both portability and a familiar layout.
Now redesigned, the new KONTROL X1 offers a new multi-purpose touch strip and intuitive touch-sensitive encoders for a powerful and portable DJ solution fit for any situation. The optional transport bag allows for safe transport and puts X1 at exactly the same height as standard mixers and other DJ hardware.
TRAKTOR KONTROL X1 features a total of 31 buttons, 3 push encoders and 8 knobs arranged in the following sections:
SIMPLE. POWERFUL. SMART.
1. EFFECTS SECTION
Comprised of 8 high resolution potentiometers and 8 buttons, this section allows control of all parameters of 2 TRAKTOR effect units simultaneously. In Grouped FX mode, this means simultaneous control over 3 effects per deck. The effects section buttons are programmed to give direct access to 3 of your favorite effect presets and allow you to choose different FX on the fly.
2. BROWSE SECTION
A touch sensitive knob is dedicated to browsing through play lists and loading tracks. Simply touch it to automatically change the display on your screen. Turn the browse encoder to find a track and push one of the load buttons to load it into the corresponding deck. Once the track is loaded, use the loop encoders or touch strip to seek through the track, using tempo sync'd beat jumps to remain in time.
3. LOOP SECTION
LED displays give clear visual feedback about loop status while the loop encoders provide intuitive control of TRAKTOR's loop functions. Quickly access auto loops, manual loops, and loop editing functions such as loop size and loop position.
4. TOUCH STRIP
The new multi-purpose touch strip delivers ultra-precise command over track position, pitch bend, FX and loops at the swipe of a finger. Control one or both decks simultaneously and access playback functions like track seeking or needle dropping and nudging. Visual feedback helps monitor track phase, position and loop / FX values.
5. TRANSPORT SECTION
This section provides direct access to basic playback controls as well as shifted access to 4 secondary functions for each deck. All buttons for industry standard workflows (Play, Cue, Sync) are here and direct access to 4 HotCues / HotLoops per deck are expandable to 8 HotCues / HotLoops per deck. A new Flux Mode button allows for flawless on-the-fly mixing.
- Touch strip can be assigned to transport, FX and Loop functions
- Touch sensitive encoders
- Change the musical key of a track with Loop encoders while holding SHIFT+PLAY
- Seamlessly adjustable LED brightness adapts to any environment from bright daylight to the darkest club
- All buttons feature backlights in multiple colors for ease of use.
- Bi-directional communication with TRAKTOR using NHL (Native Hardware Library). The NHL protocol features resolution that is almost 4 times that of regular MIDI
- Calibration wizard precisely and individually defines mid-point of each knob
- The controller is pre-mapped by the makers of TRAKTOR, with the option to freely customize most individual parts. Tweak the defaults or reconfigure the mapping - entirely to your preferred workflow
- Fully hot-pluggable in TRAKTOR. The X1 runs the instant you connect it to your computer with TRAKTOR running. If the USB connection is accidentally disconnected
- TRAKTOR continues to play unaffected. Simply plug the X1 back in and it's good to go again.
System Requirements, Dimensions and Power SupplySYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
Windows 7 or 8 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
Mac OS X 10.7 or 10.8 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
General: Monitor with 1024 x 768 screen resolution, USB 2.0, 1 GB free disc space, high-speed internet required
Dimensions: 4.7" (120 mm) x 2" (52 mm) x 11.5" (294 mm)
Weight: 1.5 lb (691 grams)
Power Supply via USB 2.0 interface, 5V 500mA bus power.
No additional power supply or battery is needed.
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock at reduced prices.
-Below cost and end of line / deleted models;
-New but may have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
-Second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
-Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
While we attempt to identify any issue to the purchaser, this is not always possible. If you have questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us, prior to ordering for additional information.
Stock Availability - Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure descriptions and stock quantities are correct. However, mistakes do happen. If an error occurs, we will advise you as soon as practicable and discuss if there is a reasonable alternative product or solution that may be appropriate.
E & OE
Freighting - Goods can be freighted to your local store on your behalf.
Goods may incur a freight charge depending on :
-the type of goods (e.g. large or heavy)
-the time frame in which you require them
Please email us, or make a note on your order, if you have a particular request concerning freighting of your goods.
Condition -All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
All products listed here are sold with no warranty (express or implied) unless noted. You agree to this as a condition of purchase.
The warranty status will be noted on your invoice.
No representation is made regarding the fitness of the product for your particular purpose, application or installation.
Finance is available to approved applicants, subject to our normal credit terms and conditions. Application may be made on this site (http://www.rockshop.co.nz/customer-services/apply-for-finance/).
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges on sale items or clearance store stock.