NATIVE INSTRUMENTS MASCHINE MK2 - WHITE - WITH KOMPLETE SELECT SOFTWARE BUNDLE
Stock code: NAT21933
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $799.00
Quick weekly payments on $799.00
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
WHAT’S NEW IN MASCHINE 2.1
The beat goes on with the MASCHINE 2.1 software update. Discover the new Grit kick engine, shaker performer mode, group MIDI export, and more. This update is entirely free for anyone using the MASCHINE 2 software.
GRIT ENGINE IN KICK DRUM SYNTH
The Grit kick is a modern, versatile electronic kick drum. Tuned loose, it’s deep, open, boomy, and airy. Tightened up, it adds punch and heft. At high tunings, it can become gritty and bitcrushed – great for IDM and electro styles.
NEW SHAKER PERFORMER MODE IN PERCUSSION DRUM SYNTH
Hold down a note, and the highly innovative Performer creates natural-sounding shaker patterns automatically. Tweak the feel of the groove in real time, and add fills and syncopated riffs, with adjustable swing, shuffle, and groove. Incredibly powerful for live performances.
Also new in MASCHINE 2.1:
- Sounds accessible on pads on sample recording screen
- A batch function to set all sounds in a group to the same MIDI channel. MIDI export available on the Group and Sound levels
- Undocked NI plug-in windows can be pinned to remain active when not in focus
- Scenes can be selected/triggered via MIDI input when MASCHINE is running standalone
- Mix page on MASCHINE and MASCHINE MK2 controllers has been expanded and now provides access to level and pan settings for groups and sounds
- A setting that only turns the metronome on when the Record button is enabled
- Shift functions allow fast scroll browsing.
- Play quantize option –notes played live on the pads are quantized in real time
- Control software views from the navigate page on MASCHINE and MASCHINE STUDIO controllers
- Instantiating the first plug-in on an empty sound updates the name of that sound to the plug-in name
- Sound, group volume & pan knobs are only displayed on hover
- ALT+Drag for copy-pasting single elements (patterns, scenes, plug-ins) in the Groups / Sounds lists and the plug-in chain
- Browser performance improvements
- Numerous bug fixes, as well as performance and stability improvements
WHAT'S NEW IN MASCHINE 2.0 SOFTWARE
MASCHINE 2.0 brings cutting-edge advancements to MASCHINE. Same hardware. Faster workflow. Unprecedented power.
The same MASCHINE 2.0 software works for all generations of MASCHINE and MASCHINE MIKRO – you can use the new software with the hardware you already own.
AUDIO ENGINE AND MULTICORE SUPPORT
MASCHINE 2.0’s new audio engine adds sidechaining plus unlimited groups and insert effects to MASCHINE’s powerful feature set. Multicore support ensures your computer handles it all in parallel with ultra-efficient processing.
MASCHINE 2.0 makes it easier to get creative. A completely redesigned user interface accelerates your workflow with improved controls and even tighter visual feedback – the perfect marriage of design and function.
MASCHINE DRUM SYNTHS
MASCHINE 2.0 comes equipped with a set of sonically-outstanding drum synths. Design hi-fidelity drum sounds with ultimate ease thanks to a broad sweet spot and intuitive interfaces.
MASCHINE 2.0 now features a new, professional audio mixer. Finalize your tracks faster than ever with a new paradigm in visual immediacy – one view shows you groups, modular routing, aux sends, and more.
A new plug-in view, zero-crossing detection, and overlapping slices make sampling in MASCHINE 2.0 simultaneously easier and even more powerful. And new 8-point sample interpolation gives you the highest quality possible.
MASCHINE 2.0’s new plug-in strip gives you a whole new way of seeing your instruments and effects. Each internal instrument and effect now has its own, individual layout for lightning fast visual recognition. Load any VST or AU plug-in into MASCHINE, load unlimited effect plug-ins, and get perfect integration with all KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects.
TAG-BASED VISUAL BROWSER
Find your sounds faster with MASCHINE 2.0’s new tag-based visual browser. Browse by attribute, product name, and NI product visuals– the most intuitive way to find your sounds yet.
MASCHINE’s library has never delivered more possibilities. New kits and samples across all genres, drum synth kits, new sampled instruments, MASSIVE presets, and new projects give you everything you need to start creating immediately.
INCLUDED KOMPLETE INSTRUMENTS AND EFFECTS
On top of the workhorse synth for basses, leads, and pads MASSIVE, MASCHINE now includes full versions of the model synth for unique, percussive textures REAKTOR PRISM, the perfectly-sampled electric piano SCARBEE MARK I, and the high-end SOLID BUS COMP – a full production arsenal ready to instantly enhance any track.
MASCHINE 2.0 now lets you import MIDI files directly, send CC control to your studio gear, control MASCHINE parameters directly from your host DAW (without going through Macros), and send MIDI program changes to VST/Audio Units plug-ins for even more seamless integration into your studio environment.
ADDITIONAL NEW FEATURES
- Improved Arranger View now displays pattern lengths in the Scene Arranger. Ghost patterns are automatically displayed so you see which patterns in each scene are repeating
- Cue Channel lets you audition sounds when browsing and sampling, and create and pre-listen to entire patterns before sending them to the master bus – an ultra-powerful - New Feedback Compressor based on a vintage classic features ultra-fast attack and analog-like warmth. Perfect for capturing drum and percussion transients other compressors might miss.
- New Plate Reverb is a versatile reverb capable of sounds ranging from bright to dark with a light metallic quality. Great for snares and vocals and the perfect complement MASCHINE’s Classic Reverb.
- Improved looping functionality lets you set loop ranges independent of scene loop ranges
- Auto-Follow Mode keeps the cursor on the exact point in the song playing – identify sounds and make adjustments quickly and easily without having to scroll through your track to find the current playback position.
- Time Display gives you accurate time measurement in minutes and seconds.
- Scene and Pattern Manager for intuitive scene swapping and changing.
- Improved Step Sequencer now with feedback on the displays and velocity triggering.
- Gate Function lets you adjust the length of repeated notes when using the note repeat function.
- Multiple Sound Editing lets you edit parameters across several sounds at once for increased efficiency.
- Multiple Group Editing lets you edit parameters across several groups at once.
- Macro Controls are now also available on sound and master levels, as well as groups.
- Choke Group and Pad Link now on one screen for ultimate convenience
- Enhanced Choke Group Functionality lets you choke any sound sending MIDI – incredible power and flexibility.
- Improved Undo Functionality now gives you the ability to undo and redo an entire take at once
- Customizable Metronome lets you load your own metronome sounds
- Improved Sampler Mapping gives you enhanced overview of all parameters with a list of all samples for easy access
- Independent Macro Controls on selected groups.
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock at reduced prices.
-Below cost and end of line / deleted models;
-New but may have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
-Second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
-Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
While we attempt to identify any issue to the purchaser, this is not always possible. If you have questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us, prior to ordering for additional information.
Stock Availability - Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure descriptions and stock quantities are correct. However, mistakes do happen. If an error occurs, we will advise you as soon as practicable and discuss if there is a reasonable alternative product or solution that may be appropriate.
E & OE
Freighting - Goods can be freighted to your local store on your behalf.
Goods may incur a freight charge depending on :
-the type of goods (e.g. large or heavy)
-the time frame in which you require them
Please email us, or make a note on your order, if you have a particular request concerning freighting of your goods.
Condition -All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
All products listed here are sold with no warranty (express or implied) unless noted. You agree to this as a condition of purchase.
The warranty status will be noted on your invoice.
No representation is made regarding the fitness of the product for your particular purpose, application or installation.
Finance is available to approved applicants, subject to our normal credit terms and conditions. Application may be made on this site (http://www.rockshop.co.nz/customer-services/apply-for-finance/).
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges on sale items or clearance store stock.