MXR PHASE 95 MINI - PHASER PEDAL - M290
Stock code: MXREPM290
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $199.00
Quick weekly payments on $199.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
The Phase 95 combines the Phase 45 and Phase 90 circuits-toggled by the 45/90 switch-in a mini housing, featuring a Script switch to toggle between modern and vintage style phasing.
The Phase 90's compact size, superior construction, and refined sound put MXR on the map, and it set the standard by which all other phasers are judged.
Two years later, MXR released the Phase 45-a mellower version of the effect favored for its ability to easily blend into a band's mix.
Now, you can get both iconic circuits in a single pedal while tightening up your pedalboard at the same time.
The Phase 95 combines the Phase 45 and Phase 90 circuits in a mini housing with about half the footprint of a standard MXR pedal.
The 45/90 switch toggles between the Phase 45 mode's subtle two-stage phasing and the Phase 90 mode's more pronounced four-stage phasing, while the Script switch toggles between two phasing styles.
The Phase 95 is set to modern style phasing by default, which relies on feedback to create light harmonic distortion and gives the effect a more accentuated swoosh. Engaging the Script switch removes feedback for a lusher, more subdued sound with higher headroom and greater clarity.
The familiar Speed control sets the rate of the effect. The Phase 95 may be small, but it's full of rich phase tones, and it'll take a beating on the road.