MOOG MUSIC SUB PHATTY ANALOGUE SYNTHESIZER LPS-SUB-001
Stock code: MGLPSSUB001
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $1,199.00
Quick weekly payments on $1,199.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
Say hello to the Sub Phatty, the grittiest Moog Synth ever.
The Sub Phatty Plugin/Standalone editor** is now available! Simply register your Sub Phatty and you will be sent the editor and latest firmware (required for installation).
** The Sub Phatty plugin editor includes presets designed by:
AG = Amos Gaynes
DS = Diego Stocco
HS = HelloSamples (Borja Ruiz)
HUS = Huston Singletary
IC = Igor Cristo
PD = Pete Dako
RML = Rob Murray-Lyon
SH = Shane Hinchcliff
Moog Music’s engineers have crafted the Sub Phatty’s oscillators to perform with extreme accuracy and require almost no warm-up time. Just power up, dial in your settings, and put your fingers to work on the keys to summon crisp and detailed waveforms, a vibrant and articulate sound that more than honors the rich sonic density synonymous with Moog creations.
The Sub Phatty is the first analog synth to feature Moog’s transformative new Multidrive section; at low settings Multidrive adds warmth and girth, but when pushed, it delivers a screaming snarl that is highly reactive to resonance, waveshape, and oscillator level. Experiment with this new circuit and unlock an undiscovered world of vivid analog tonalities.
The mixer section offers innovations of its own, including a sub oscillator that outputs a square wave one octave below Oscillator 1. Use this powerful tool as a third oscillator for added depth, or to craft your own customized incarnation of monstrous Moog bass. Also in the mixer section is a noise generator voiced to deliver low-frequency content, rich with body and punch. If your goal is to sculpt analog percussion and sound effects, look no further.
The Sub Phatty features a wide range of parameters just below the surface, and all features are easily accessible from the instrument’s front panel, or via the free standalone/plugin editor. Select filter poles, assign wave mod destinations, or specify pitch bend amounts — it’s all there.
The Sub Phatty brings a fearless new voice to the Moog family of synthesizers. With its streamlined interface and dynamic sound design flexibility, this new synth fuses an unparalleled connection between human & machine, opening the door to unprecedented sonic exploration.
· Sound Engine: Analog
· Number of Keys: 25
· Type of Keys: Semi-Weighted
· Other Controllers: Pitch Bend, Mod Wheel
· Polyphony: Monophonic
· Sound Sources: 2 Variable Waveshape Oscillators, 1 Square Wave Sub Oscillator, 1 Noise Generator
· Oscillator Calibration Range: 22Hz-6.8KHz.Guaranteed note range at 8’ of Note 18 to 116
· Mod Sources: Triangle, Square, Saw, Ramp, SH, Filter Envelope
· Mod Destinations: Pitch, Osc 2 Pitch Only, Filter, Waveshape
· Filter: Moog Ladder Filter 20Hz-20Khz
· Audio Input: 1xTS
· Audio Output: 1xTS, 1xTRS Headphone
· Presets: 4 Banks, 4 Patches Per Bank
· MIDI I/O: DIN In, Out, and MIDI over USB
· CV/Gate Inputs: Filter CV, Pitch CV, Volume CV, KB Gate
· Transposition: +/- 2 Octaves
· LFO: 0.1Hz-100Hz
UNDER THE HOOD FEATURES:
· Filter Velocity Sensitivity
· Volume Velocity Sensitivity
· Ext. Audio Level
· Osc2 Beat Frequency
· VCO Gate Reset
· LFO Gate Reset
· Pitch Bend Up Amount
· Pitch Bend Down Amount
· Glide Legato
· Glide Type
· Filter Poles
· Wave Mod. Destination
· LFO KB Tracking
· LFO Range
· Filter EG Reset
· Amp EG Reset
· Gate On/Ext.
· MIDI Ch. In
· MIDI Ch. Out
· Local Control
· 14-Bit MIDI Output
· MIDI Path In
· MIDI Path Out
· MIDI Merge DIN
· MIDI Merge USB
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock at reduced prices.
-Below cost and end of line / deleted models;
-New but may have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
-Second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
-Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
While we attempt to identify any issue to the purchaser, this is not always possible. If you have questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us, prior to ordering for additional information.
Stock Availability - Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure descriptions and stock quantities are correct. However, mistakes do happen. If an error occurs, we will advise you as soon as practicable and discuss if there is a reasonable alternative product or solution that may be appropriate.
E & OE
Freighting - Goods can be freighted to your local store on your behalf.
Goods may incur a freight charge depending on :
-the type of goods (e.g. large or heavy)
-the time frame in which you require them
Please email us, or make a note on your order, if you have a particular request concerning freighting of your goods.
Condition -All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
All products listed here are sold with no warranty (express or implied) unless noted. You agree to this as a condition of purchase.
The warranty status will be noted on your invoice.
No representation is made regarding the fitness of the product for your particular purpose, application or installation.
Finance is available to approved applicants, subject to our normal credit terms and conditions. Application may be made on this site (http://www.rockshop.co.nz/customer-services/apply-for-finance/).
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges on sale items or clearance store stock.