MOOG MUSIC MFSBOOST02 MINIFOOGER BOOST TWIN TOPOLOGY EFFECTS PEDAL
Stock code: MGMFSBOOST02
Auckland Region North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $199.00
Quick weekly payments on $199.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
MINIFOOGER EXPERIMENT WITH PASSION PIT
MINIFOOGERS: New Analog Effects for Guitar & Bass
Nova Musik - Moog Minifooger Analog Effects Pedals
Moog Minifooger MF Boost Effects Pedal Demo
Moog Minifooger Boost
Between the Buried and Me | Minifooger Listening Test
Moog MF Boost
Troy Van Leeuwen's Minifooger Pedal Board
The MF Boost is an Expression enhanced, twin topology boost pedal that allows you to select between an articulate VCA signal path and a coloured OTA signal path. This completely unique boost design works with your guitar and amplifier to conjure boutique sound and responsiveness from any guitar/amplifier combination. Its natural compression and sound enhancement also bring out the best tone and performance in other effects pedals. When paired with an expression pedal, the MF Boost can be used as a tone enhancing volume pedal or sweepable-gain boost pedal. The expression pedal input also provides access to higher gain values not available on the panel.
Sets the input gain from off to maximum. With the Boost switch in the down position (VCA mode), this knob should be set to maximum. In this setting you will notice tighter bottom, focused midrange, and a more open top end. With Boost in the up position (clipped OTA mode), the sound is creamy and lightly compressed with a slightly more forward midrange.
In the down position, signal is sent through the VCA signal path providing clean, articulate tonal enhancement with a subtle 6dB boost (12dB+ w/ expression). This setting feels and sounds like a boutique amp in a pedal. With the switch in the up position, signal is sent through the clipped OTA path providing 12dB of boost (18dB+ w/ expression). This path has a creamy, classic tone that bonds guitar and amplifier for everything from subtle bite and drive to singing leads. Both settings have a naturally occurring musical compression.
At higher settings this control adds openness, note articulation and picking detail. In this setting the top-end in your amplifier is sweetened while remaining smooth, the mids become focused, and the bottom end appears more robust and tight. At lower settings the Tone control can be used to fatten up an amp or tame harsh top-end.
Level allows you to trim the output of the Boost while maintaining input gain coloration. This control does not go completely off.
Expression Pedal Input
This input is assigned to Gain. With Gain set to minimum, an expression pedal can be used as a volume pedal. At the mid setting in clipped OTA mode, the expression pedal allows you to swell in and out boost levels musically. At maximum, use an expression pedal to add input Gain not available on the panel of your MF Boost and overdrive your amp.
- Articulate tone enhancement tool that you leave engaged
- Two selectable signal paths with natural compression
- Transparent tone circuit adds articulation, Nashville cluck, or removes harshness
- Can be used as a clean boost pedal, a dirty boost pedal AND a volume pedal
- Expression pedal adds gain past the panel setting
- True Bypass
- Designed to perform with any Guitar, Amp, or Bass guitar configuration
- Signal Path:100% Analog
- Bypass Type: True bypass
- Power: +9VDC
- Weight:18oz (0.5kg)
- Enclosure: Cast aluminum
- Dimensions: D=5.75” (14.4 cm) W=3.25” (8.3 cm) H=2.25” (5.8 cm)
- Gain: -65dB - +18dB
- Tone Control: 165 Hz - 20KHz Lowpass Filter 6dB/Octave (wet signal only)
- Expression: Controls Gain (Max Input level +5VDC)
- Input Impedance:1 MegaOhm
- Output Impedance: 100 Ohm minimum
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock item as it may:
> Be end of line / a deleted model;
> Have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
> Be second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
> Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
Condition – While we attempt to identify any issue on the website listing, this is not always possible. If you have any questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us for additional information prior to ordering. All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
Stock Availability – Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available. We will advise you before processing your order.
Discount – Not all of the Clearance items have been discounted. They may be listed as Clearance items as they are end of line models that will not be ordered in again.
Warranty – Some of the Clearance items are sold without an express manufacturers’ warranty. You agree to this as a condition of purchase. The warranty status will be noted on your invoice. This does not limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.