MOOER SHIMVERB PRO - TWIN SERIES DIGITAL REVERB MICRO PEDAL
Stock code: MOOTRV1
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $199.00
Quick weekly payments on $199.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
While Reecho and Shimverb are selling pretty hot, we are actually preparing for the birth of its next generation. After several years of repeated researches and efforts, we finally make a more powerful and charming pedals—TWIN Series.
Shimverb Pro has the heritage of Shimverb. Moreover, we have made improvements on it. Shimverb Pro uses floating-point DSP chips, new hardware has giving out you a much wider space of development. We have been through countless days and nights of experiments and algorithm modifications. The result is to make significantly improvement on the Shimmer and the Reverb effects. Shimverb Pro assembles five reverb effects including Room,Hall,Church,Plate,Spring, giving you a different experience of sounds. It is equipped with Decay knob which can adjust the room size for the reverb effect. Shimmer function adds a new feature------the combination of 5 switches and an Octave button, which creates a different effect and bring more excellent sound to your music. In addition, Shimverb Pro has separated Shimmer footswitch and Dry/Wet knob, Hi Cut/Low Cut function, stereo input and stereo output, all these new features are going to help you create a brand-new musical journey.
New algorithm, new technology, overall tone improvement
Shimverb Pro provides 5 different Reverb effects, from Room to Spring.
Room: Simulate the Reverb effect in a room
Hall: Simulate the wide Reverb effect in a concert hall
Church: Simulate the Reverb effect in a Church
Plate: Simulate the Reverb effect of a vibrating plate
Spring: Simulate the Reverb effect of a vibrating Spring
Adjustable Shimmer effect
5 Shimmer effects, can achieve +3,+4,+5,+7,+9 half-step modulation. And the OCTAVE button can add another octave on those 5 Shimmer effects. Shimmer effect can be activated by a separated foot switch.
The volumn of the Shimmer effect could be adjusted by press down and hold the Shimmer footswitch and dial the Dry knob.*
DRY and WET Knob
DRY knob controls the volumn of the guitar sound and the WET knob controls the volumn of the reverb effect.
HI CUT and LOW CUT Knob
These two knobs control the high and low frequency of the reverb effect.
Trail ON/OFF function
Trail ON is the Buffer Bypass mode in which the reverb effect will be held even if you turn off the reverb effect.
Trail Off is the True Bypass mode in which the reverb effect will be immediately stopped when you turn off the reverb effect.
To save your tone, simply press down two footswitches together and hold for 3 seconds or longer. To use your saved tone, simply press down two footswitches together again.
DC 9V Adapter
Solid metal shell design
Input: Two 1/4 Jacks (Impedance: 1M Ohms)
Output: Two 1/4 Jacks (Impedance: 100 Ohms)
Sampling Rate: 44.1K
Sampling Accuracy: 32bit
Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
Current Draw: 210mA
Dimensions: 106mm x 96mm x 53mm