MOOER GE100 MULTI GUITAR EFFECTS PEDAL WITH DRUM PATTERNS AND EXPRESSION PEDAL - FX
Stock code: MOOGE100
GE100 Guitar Multi-Effects Processor is a brand new release in Mooer’s Multi-Effects Processor product line. By using a completely new digital planform, GE100 will provide you with the most authentic, modern and rich tones. No matter it is stompbox simulation or amp simulation, or other effects which carry Mooer’s legacy, this Guitar Multi-Effects Processor will present all. GE100 has its unique and rich tones. With easy operation and versatile function, it can definitely help you to get your own unique sound!
- Super large size LCD display, way beyond any counterparts in the same price range. It shows a very clear and concise indication of information and also makes the using and learning process easy and fun.
- 8 effect modules, including 66 effect types, providing you with the most unique Mooer sound library. Simply rotate the knob above the screen and everything about the tone will be at your command.
- 80 preset patches and 80 user patches, enough for creating your sound library. You can save any preferred tones by simply pressing down the SAVE button.
- By using a 180 second looper and a drum machine which contains a variety of rhythm patterns, you can create your own music without using a computer.
- 6 assignable expression pedal parameters which greatly improve the convenience and diversity of controlling the tone. Unique adjustable output mode setting allows you to use line out mode to still get a good tone when playing without an amp.
- Large high brightness LCD display
- 8 effect modules & 66 effect types
- 23 drive sounds with 7 legendary amp simulators
- Assignable expression pedal
- Scales & Chords dictionary
- Tap tempo function and 180 second looper
- 40 Drum rhythms & 10 Metronome rhythms
- 80 Factory preset patches & 80 User patches
- DC 9V Adapter or AA battery (X4) power supply