MESA BOOGIE M3 CARBINE 300W BASS AMP HEAD - BLACK BRONCO
Stock code: MB2FM3XAA
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $1,699.00
Quick weekly payments on $1,699.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
Incredible! You can put 300 watts of genuine Mesa/Boogie tube and FET bass tone into your rig — at a great price! The M3 Carbine Bass Head gives you what you need to make yourself heard onstage and in the studio. Its 2U rackmountable design means you can incorporate the M3 Carbine Bass Head right into your rack, for a clean setup that does the job right. The combination of a real preamp tube and a MOSFET power section makes this head sound full and rich, yet it gives you the quick response you need.
When you want tone, you want a Mesa/Boogie amp. And, when you want to play with authority on bass, you need Mesa's M3 Carbine Bass Head. In addition to its 300-watt output, this amazing amp includes a handy tuner output, a "hard" bypass effects loop, and a convenient balanced line-out — perfect for bigger venues. The M3 Carbine Bass Head gives you what you demand: a very musical-sounding amp with plenty of punch.
Mesa/Boogie M3 Carbine Bass Head 300-watt Bass Amplifier Head Features at a Glance:
Handbuilt in Petaluma, California
300W at 4 ohms (165W at 8 ohms)
Trans-Class power/ eight power MOSFETs, 1 x 12AX7
Tube preamp featuring gain, active bass w/pull deep, passive mids, active treble, and master volume w/pull mute
Effects loop with true "hard" bypass switch
Balanced XLR line out with ground lift and front panel level control with pre/post pull switch
2-1/4" speaker output jacks
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock item as it may:
> Be end of line / a deleted model;
> Have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
> Be second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
> Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
Condition – While we attempt to identify any issue on the website listing, this is not always possible. If you have any questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us for additional information prior to ordering. All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
Stock Availability – Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available. We will advise you before processing your order.
Discount – Not all of the Clearance items have been discounted. They may be listed as Clearance items as they are end of line models that will not be ordered in again.
Warranty – Some of the Clearance items are sold without an express manufacturers’ warranty. You agree to this as a condition of purchase. The warranty status will be noted on your invoice. This does not limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.