2525C Mini Jubilee
The JCM25/50 Silver Jubilee Series was produced in 1987 to celebrate 25 years of Marshall Amplification and 50 years of Jim Marshall being in the music business.
Inspired by this acclaimed series the 20 Watt Mini Jubilee combo and ‘small box’ head combine classic Silver Jubilee preamp tone, features and styling in a lower power, ‘mini’ design.
This contemporary ‘mini’ take on the Jubilee Series features: an ECC83 & EL34 valve-set, High/Low output switching, (20 Watt to 5 Watt), FX Loop and independent 4/8/16 Ohm speaker outputs. The 2525C combo is loaded with a single 12″ Celestion G12M Greenback speaker.
In keeping with classic Jubilee tone, Mini Jubilee features preamp circuitry taken from the 2555X which was launched in 2015 and made using the original diagrams.
The amp also features classic silver vinyl and chrome plated panelling to complete the Jubilee look.
The 2525 Mini Jubilee is expertly crafted and is designed, engineered and constructed to the highest possible standards at the Marshall factory in Bletchley, England.
- Model: 2525C Mini Jubilee
- Range: Mini Jubilee
- Technology: Valve
- Channels: 2
- Wattage: 20W
- Inputs: 1
- Controls: Input Gain (Pull Rhythm Clip), Lead Master, Output Master, Treble, Middle, Bass, Presence, High/Low Output Switch
- Speaker: Celestion G12M-25
- Pre Amp Valves: 3 x ECC83
- Power Amp Valves: 2 x EL34
- Cables: Power/Speaker
- Footswitch: Pedl-90003 Included
- Weight (Kg): 19
- Dimensions in mm: (W X H X D) 490 X 475 X 280