MARSHALL MG50CFX 1X12 COMBO - 50W GUITAR AMP W/DFX AND 2-BUTTON FOOTSWITCH -MG4
Stock code: MRMG50CFX
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $499.00
Quick weekly payments on $499.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
Marshall's MG50CFX combo amplifier packs more useful features than you'd usually expect from a 1 x 12" 50-watt combo. It starts with pure Marshall tone, tailored to your liking with the 3-band EQ. The MG50CFX sports four programmable channels - Clean, Crunch, Overdrive 1, and Overdrive 2. Dial in your tone, then save it for easy recall later. The tone is lively and in your face, as you'd expect from a Marshall, and you can add even more pizazz with the built-in effects. You get chorus, flange, phaser, delay, plus a separate reverb that can be combined with any other effect. And you can take complete control of the MG50CFX with the optional MG Footcontroller (sold separately). If you need an equally capable amp for practice and recording, you'll love the Marshall MG50CFX.
Perfect for practice or studio use:
The Marshall MG50CFX packs enough cool features to make practice fun, like built-in effects and a line input for playing along with your favorite songs. It also packs plenty of tone for great recordings. And even if it's late at night, or you just don't have the right mic and space to get the sound you want, you can use the MG50CFX's speaker-emulated line output for fantastic-sounding direct recordings.
Each of the Marshall MG50CFX's four channels can be programmed to recall your favorite settings instantly. Just dial in your ideal tone, press the Store button, and your settings are locked for that specific channel until you adjust and store them again.
You get four built-in effects plus a standalone reverb with the Marshall MG50CFX. Chorus, delay, phaser, and more are on tap and can be used in conjunction with the reverb. Best of all, the MG50CFX will store your effects settings with your channel settings for instant recall anytime!
Marshall MG50CFX Combo Amplifier Features:
- Marshall tone with smart features for a practice- or studio-ready combo amp
- Four programmable channels give you fast access to a wide tonal range
- Built-in FX give you even more options to customize your tone
- Speaker-emulated line output gives you great sounding direct recordings every time
- Compatible with Marshall's MG Footcontroller for maximum control (sold separately)
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock at reduced prices.
-Below cost and end of line / deleted models;
-New but may have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
-Second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
-Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
While we attempt to identify any issue to the purchaser, this is not always possible. If you have questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us, prior to ordering for additional information.
Stock Availability - Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure descriptions and stock quantities are correct. However, mistakes do happen. If an error occurs, we will advise you as soon as practicable and discuss if there is a reasonable alternative product or solution that may be appropriate.
E & OE
Freighting - Goods can be freighted to your local store on your behalf.
Goods may incur a freight charge depending on :
-the type of goods (e.g. large or heavy)
-the time frame in which you require them
Please email us, or make a note on your order, if you have a particular request concerning freighting of your goods.
Condition -All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
All products listed here are sold with no warranty (express or implied) unless noted. You agree to this as a condition of purchase.
The warranty status will be noted on your invoice.
No representation is made regarding the fitness of the product for your particular purpose, application or installation.
Finance is available to approved applicants, subject to our normal credit terms and conditions. Application may be made on this site (http://www.rockshop.co.nz/customer-services/apply-for-finance/).
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges on sale items or clearance store stock.