MAJESTIC MP2300AH SYMPHONIC TIMPANI 23INCH COPPER HAMMERED
Stock code: MAJMP2300AH
Timpani represent a significant investment to any music program...
Majestic’s commitment to providing high quality to all levels of players includes all levels of budgets. The Symphonic series features a cast aluminum suspension frame with a choice of kettle materials including precision hammered copper, polished copper and our exclusive FRP fiberglass bowl that allow programs to choose the best fit for their needs. The popular balance style pedal is easy to use and has been designed to provide accurate, stable tuning with a surprisingly light, fluid action.
- KETTLE Available with seamless deep drawn copper, aluminium, or FRP (Fiberglass Reinforced Polyester) in deep cambered bowl. Computer controlled for consistency.
- FINISH Hammered or polished (smooth) finishes available on copper kettles. Automated hammering ensures sonic matching of sets, as well as matching of additional drums purchased later.
- FRAME Cast aluminum with double locking wheels that stop roll and swivel. PEDAL Balance style with distinctively light, smooth action.
- TUNING Large, easy to read adjustable tuning gauge standard. Full range up to 1 octave per drum.
- HEADS Remo® Renaissance™
- SET-UP Symphonic timpani may be ordered in either American or German set-up. Tuning gauges will be placed accordingly.
• Balance style pedal system • Cast aluminum suspension frame with 3 wheels • One piece copper bowl, including bearing edge • Tuning gauge • Up to 1 octave range • Remo Renaissance heads • All timpani include tuning key • 26" model includes mallet holder with mallets • 32" model includes mallets