MAJESTIC PROPHONIC TIMPANI 23 INCH WITH DROP COVER
Stock code: MAJPR2300A
Finally a transportable timpani with professional sound qualities...
Until now timpani players had to choose between either collapsible timpani without a professional sound or professional sounding timpani without the possibility of easy transport. All of the folding timpani on the market had their complete tension mechanisms inside the kettles. The newly invented and patented Prophonic timpani have finally solved the challenge of a fully suspended and free sounding timpani kettle.
The Prophonic combines the superior sound quality of the Symphonic Grand series with the easy transportability of the Harmonic series. In fact, the legs around the kettle protect the copper from damage and denting.
Majestic Prophonic timpani are easy to travel with – 4 pieces can be moved in larger vehicle and 2 pieces will fit inside the smallest car. They are also much easier to store because they need far less space than traditional timpani.
- KETTLE The kettle is deep drawn from a single copper sheet in deep cambered form for optimal resonance and sustains. Available in the full range of sizes: 20”, 23”, 26”, 29” and 32” with a choice between hammered or glossy polished finish. Aluminum kettles are also available in the same deep cambered form as an economical alternative to copper and are finished in an attractive copper colour.
- PEDAL The pedal has a balance system with smooth action at any setting. The pedal on the back leg and both front legs are fully collapsible.
- TUNING All Majestic timpani are fitted with an extremely accurate, easy adjustable, eye-pleasing tuning gauge. A hand fine tuner is also available at an extra charge.
- RANGES AND SIZES Majestic Prophonic timpani all have a range of almost 1 octave and come in the sizes: 20”, 23”, 26”, 29” and 32”. All Majestic timpani can be ordered in either American or German set up. Tuning gauges will be placed accordingly.
- HEADS The Prophonics come standard with Remo ® Renaissance™ heads.
• Professional transportable timpani • Balance style pedal system • Cast aluminum suspension frames • One piece copper or aluminium bowl in deep cambered shape, including bearing edge • Tuning gauge • Up to 1 octave range • Remo Renaissance heads • All timpani include tuning key • 26" model includes mallet holder with mallets • 32" model includes mallets