MAJESTIC TIMPANI MAJESTIC HARMONIC COPPER 23 INCH
Stock code: MAJMTK2300
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $4,200.00
Quick weekly payments on $4,200.00
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
For the band or professional on the move... No other portable timpani offer the performance, precision, and stability found in the Harmonic series. Our exclusive folding leg and pedal arm system combine with durable lightweight FRP kettles and precise tuning mechanisms to allow these models to move easily from rehearsal studio to stage without sacrificing performance.
- KETTLE Available with seamless deep drawn copper, aluminium, or FRP (Fiberglass Reinforced Polyester) in both deep cambered bowl. FRP kettle also available in parabolic bowl. Internal mechanism designed for smooth design.
- FINISH Hammered or polished (smooth) finish available on copper kettle. Automated hammering ensures sonic matching of sets as well as additional drums purchased later.
- FRAME Cast aluminum frame with folding legs and pedal arm that allow the drum to fold up for transport. Brakes on casters provide secure hold when in place. Internal mechanism with outer tension blocks.
- PEDAL Balance style with distinctively light, smooth action.
- TUNING Large, easy to read adjustable tuning gauge standard. Full range of up to 1 octave per drum.
- HEADS The heads used are standard white REMO® timpani heads. At an extra charge REMO Renaissance™ heads can be mounted. SET-UP Harmonic timpani may be ordered in either American or German set-up. Tuning gauges will be placed accordingly.
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock at reduced prices.
-Below cost and end of line / deleted models;
-New but may have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
-Second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
-Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
While we attempt to identify any issue to the purchaser, this is not always possible. If you have questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us, prior to ordering for additional information.
Stock Availability - Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure descriptions and stock quantities are correct. However, mistakes do happen. If an error occurs, we will advise you as soon as practicable and discuss if there is a reasonable alternative product or solution that may be appropriate.
E & OE
Freighting - Goods can be freighted to your local store on your behalf.
Goods may incur a freight charge depending on :
-the type of goods (e.g. large or heavy)
-the time frame in which you require them
Please email us, or make a note on your order, if you have a particular request concerning freighting of your goods.
Condition -All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
All products listed here are sold with no warranty (express or implied) unless noted. You agree to this as a condition of purchase.
The warranty status will be noted on your invoice.
No representation is made regarding the fitness of the product for your particular purpose, application or installation.
Finance is available to approved applicants, subject to our normal credit terms and conditions. Application may be made on this site (http://www.rockshop.co.nz/customer-services/apply-for-finance/).
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges on sale items or clearance store stock.