MACKIE SRM750 SRM SERIES 1600W PEAK 800W RMS DUAL 15 INCH & HORN HIGH-DEFINITION LOUDSPEAKER LTO
Stock code: MACSRM750
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $1,799.00
Quick weekly payments on $1,799.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
The Mackie SRM750 Dual 15” 1600W High-Definition Powered Loudspeaker delivers new levels of SRM ruggedness, clarity and simplicity in a dual 15″ design with unmatched output. Huge system power is paired with custom transducers within professional-grade, internally-braced all-wood cabinets that are “Built-Like-A-Tank.” The SRM750 features Mackie High Definition Audio Processing™ including patented acoustic correction DSP plus system optimization tools like application-specific speaker modes and an amazingly accurate feedback destroyer. Ready for anything, SRM750’s integrated 2-channel mixer with Mackie Wide-Z™ inputs can handle any signal with ease. The SRM750 delivers the high output, amazing sound and proven durability you demand for your professional PA system.
A MODERN WORKHOUSE
Mackie SRM 1600W High-Definition Powered Loudspeakers deliver a new level of SRM ruggedness, output, clarity and simplicity. Three powerful boxes provide the right sound for any application. SRM loudspeakers deliver the modern output, amazing sound and proven durability you demand from your system.
Truly “Built-Like-A-Tank,” huge system power is paired with custom transducers within professional-grade, internally-braced all-wood cabinets.
SRM features Mackie High Definition Audio Processing™ including patented acoustic correction DSP for the ultimate in high-definition sound plus system optimization tools like application-specific speaker modes and an amazingly accurate feedback destroyer.
Ready for anything, SRM’s integrated 2-channel mixer with Mackie Wide-Z™ inputs can handle any signal with ease.
With two powerful full-range boxes and a chest-pounding subwoofer, SRM loudspeakers deliver the modern output, amazing sound and proven durability you demand from your system.
- 1600W system power paired with custom transducers deliver gig-level volumes with room to spare
- 2 x 15″ high-output LF drivers / 1.4” titanium dome compression driver
- “Built-Like-A-Tank” all-wood, internally-braced cabinet delivers professional-grade road-worthiness
- Rugged 18-gauge steel grille and fine-textured, sleek black cabinet finish
- Front ported for maximum low-end extension and punch
- High-Definition Audio Processing for professional sound with unmatched clarity
- Patented acoustic correction developed with touring geniuses at EAW®
- Precision 2-way digital crossover
- Driver time alignment and phase correction
- Quick one-button Speaker Mode selection for application-specific voicing (PA, DJ, Fill and Speech)
- Effortlessly eliminate nasty feedback with one-button automatic Feedback Destroyer
- Integrated 2-channel mixer featuring dual Mackie Wide-Z™ inputs
- Handles anything from mics to guitars to mixers with a single twist of the gain knob
- Includes stereo RCA inputs for easy connection to music source
- Perfect for the singer/songwriter, plug in and leave the mixer at home
- Smart Protect™ DSP kicks in to protect your investment when things get pushed a little too hard
- Flyable both vertically and horizontally via standard M10 eyebolts
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock at reduced prices.
-Below cost and end of line / deleted models;
-New but may have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
-Second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
-Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
While we attempt to identify any issue to the purchaser, this is not always possible. If you have questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us, prior to ordering for additional information.
Stock Availability - Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure descriptions and stock quantities are correct. However, mistakes do happen. If an error occurs, we will advise you as soon as practicable and discuss if there is a reasonable alternative product or solution that may be appropriate.
E & OE
Freighting - Goods can be freighted to your local store on your behalf.
Goods may incur a freight charge depending on :
-the type of goods (e.g. large or heavy)
-the time frame in which you require them
Please email us, or make a note on your order, if you have a particular request concerning freighting of your goods.
Condition -All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
All products listed here are sold with no warranty (express or implied) unless noted. You agree to this as a condition of purchase.
The warranty status will be noted on your invoice.
No representation is made regarding the fitness of the product for your particular purpose, application or installation.
Finance is available to approved applicants, subject to our normal credit terms and conditions. Application may be made on this site (http://www.rockshop.co.nz/customer-services/apply-for-finance/).
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges on sale items or clearance store stock.