MACKIE SRM450V3 SRM SERIES 1000W PEAK 500W RMS 12 INCH POWERED LOUDSPEAKER LTO
Stock code: MACSRM450V3
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $869.00
Quick weekly payments on $869.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
The Mackie SRM is the most widely used portable loudspeaker ever. It’s unparalleled ease-of-use, professional sound quality and indestructible portability has made it a live sound legend. Now packed with 1000W of power, the widest selection of truly useful sound-enhancing DSP and setup-friendly audio tools, the SRM is ready for your high-output application. It’s beyond powerful and provides an array of modern features making it the easiest to use and best sounding SRM ever. And of course, it’s Built-Like-A-Tank. It’s the all-new, and more affordable, SRM.
A LEGEND IN LIVE SOUND
The extremely powerful SRM450 and SRM350 have a proven track record of providing ease-of-use, pro sound quality and indestructible portability. Now, with 1000W of power and deliver more innovative tools and better sound than ever, SRM is ready for your high-output application.
THE BEST-SOUNDING SRM EVER
Like the game-changing original SRM450, which brought studio-quality sound to the masses 15 years ago, the new SRM450 and SRM350 deliver premium, high-definition sound to the everyday portable PA. With optimization at every single stage, SRM delivers unmatched performance and unbelievable sound quality.
Mackie HD Audio Processing
- Patented acoustic correction
- Precision 2-way crossover
- Driver time alignment and phase correction
INTUITIVE SOUND TOOLS
Forget the complexity and cost of external processors. The new SRMs feature a selection of truly useful and setup-friendly audio tools. Your show will sound better and you get the flexibility you need when using your SRM as a monitor one night and main the next.
Application-Specific Speaker Modes
Choose between four different speakers modes to optimize your SRM for the application at hand.
PA – Flat, perfect for mains
DJ – The perfect bump in lows and highs for max impact
Monitor – Add clarity and more gain before feedback
Solo – Perfect for acoustic and vocal-only applications
Automatic Feedback Destroyer
Get rid of nasty feedback for fearless performances with a single button push
Instant assessment and correction of feedback with up to four incredibly narrow 1/16th octave filters
BIG POWER. HIGH OUTPUT.
Talk about a supercharge of power… the all-new SRM450 and SRM350 feature a powerful new 1000W amp platform so you can reach more people than ever before. Paired with new custom high-output drivers and Mackie Smart Protect™ DSP for intelligent system protection and you’ve got a solid, reliable PA solution perfect for your high-output application.
READY FOR ANYTHING
SRM has always been about utility. That’s why you see so many SRMs out in the field. They are easy to use, deliver professional sound quality and are simply indestructible. With the all-new SRMs, we’ve not only kept our “Built-Like-A-Tank” construction, we’ve taken application flexibility to a whole new level with our built-in 2-channel mixer.
Flexible 2-Channel Mixer
2 Mackie Wide-Z™ inputs offer flexible connection options and ultra-wide gain range
Stereo RCA input for smartphones, laptops
XLR thru with source options for connecting to other speakers
1000W system power paired with custom transducers deliver gig-level volumes with room to spare
- 12″ high-output LF driver / 1.4″ titanium dome compression driver
High-Definition Audio Processing for professional sound with unmatched clarity
- Patented acoustic correction developed with touring geniuses at EAW®
- Precision 2-way crossover
- Driver time alignment and phase correction
Quick one-button Speaker Mode selection for application-specific voicing (PA, DJ, Monitor and Soloist)
Effortlessly eliminate nasty feedback with one-button automatic Feedback Destroyer
Integrated 2-channel mixer featuring dual Mackie Wide-Z™ inputs
- Handles anything from mics to guitars to mixers with a single twist of the gain knob
- Includes stereo RCA inputs for easy connection to music source
- Perfect for the singer/songwriter, plug in and leave the mixer at home
Smart Protect™ DSP kicks in to protect your investment when things get pushed a little too hard
Monitor-specific angle and voicing mode perfect for cutting through on stage
Flyable for permanent install
Proven highly-durable, portable design
37.0 lbs / 16.8 kg
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock at reduced prices.
-Below cost and end of line / deleted models;
-New but may have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
-Second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
-Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
While we attempt to identify any issue to the purchaser, this is not always possible. If you have questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us, prior to ordering for additional information.
Stock Availability - Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure descriptions and stock quantities are correct. However, mistakes do happen. If an error occurs, we will advise you as soon as practicable and discuss if there is a reasonable alternative product or solution that may be appropriate.
E & OE
Freighting - Goods can be freighted to your local store on your behalf.
Goods may incur a freight charge depending on :
-the type of goods (e.g. large or heavy)
-the time frame in which you require them
Please email us, or make a note on your order, if you have a particular request concerning freighting of your goods.
Condition -All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
All products listed here are sold with no warranty (express or implied) unless noted. You agree to this as a condition of purchase.
The warranty status will be noted on your invoice.
No representation is made regarding the fitness of the product for your particular purpose, application or installation.
Finance is available to approved applicants, subject to our normal credit terms and conditions. Application may be made on this site (http://www.rockshop.co.nz/customer-services/apply-for-finance/).
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges on sale items or clearance store stock.