MACKIE SRM2850 SRM SERIES 1600W PEAK 800W RMS DUAL 18 INCH POWERED SUBWOOFER LOUDSPEAKER LTO
Stock code: MACSRM2850
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $2,499.00
Quick weekly payments on $2,499.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
The Mackie SRM2850 Dual 18″ Powered Subwoofer is “Built-Like-A-Tank,” delivering 1600W of intense power in an ultra-high output design that can shake the room. The professional-grade, internally-braced all-wood enclosure provides tour level roadworthiness with maximum low-frequency extension and punch. The SRM2850 features stereo XLR inputs, full-range and high-pass outputs plus a variable digital crossover that includes presets for Mackie SRM top boxes. Mackie Smart Protect™ DSP is also in place to protect your investment when things get pushed a little too hard. Get the high-output, air-moving lows you demand in a rock solid dual 18″ subwoofer with proven Mackie performance.
Mackie SRM 1600W Powered Subwoofers deliver the chest-pounding ultra-high output you demand. Choose the powerful SRM1850 with a single 18″ driver or the SRM2850 with dual 18″ drivers, designed for applications that demand a more output than the average portable PA can deliver. With either powerful SRM subwoofer, the rugged all-wood design provides a new level of road-worthiness and maximum low-frequency extension and punch. Get the high-output, air-moving lows you demand with proven Mackie performance.
BUILT LIKE A TANK
Building on Mackie’s “Built-Like-A-Tank” design history, SRM Series Powered Subwoofers deliver room-shaking sound in solid, road-worthy designs built to last. Pumping out 1600 watts of unadulterated power, these subwoofers have plenty of headroom for high-volume applications. The professional-grade cabinets feature an extremely tough, all-wood design with substantial internal bracing that adds natural character to your sound and ensures your speaker will survive night after night. Add to that the steel front grille built to handle the rigors of the road and you’ve got a speaker that not only delivers the power you crave, but is also “Built-Like-A-Tank” because Mackie knows what it’s like to gig.
READY FOR ANYTHING
The SRM1850 and SRM2850 Powered Subwoofers feature an integrated digital crossover with presets for Mackie SRM650 and SRM750 full-range loudspeakers for quick and easy setup. Plus, with variable control, you can quickly dial in the right crossover for any system. Featuring stereo XLR inputs plus XLR full-range and high-pass outputs, these subwoofers are equipped for your professional applications. And if you do push things a little too hard, Smart Protect™ DSP kicks in to protect your investment.
THE PERFECT MATCH
Mackie SRM1850 and SRM2850 Powered Subwoofers are the perfect match for your SRM full-range loudspeakers. Both the SRM1850 and SRM2850 feature specific presets for SRM top boxes, instantly optimizing the sound and ensuring your system sounds great. Plus, each subwoofer has a built-in cup for easily pole-mounting your full-range loudspeaker. Or you can just stack your top boxes right on top of the subwoofer, especially when the subs are placed on stage. With the SRM2850, t stack two subs then pop your full-range speaker on top. It’s perfect for festival setups or venues where the subs simply must stay on the floor.
- 1600W of intense power paired with dual 18″custom high-output woofers for room shaking, chest-pounding low end performance
- “Built-Like-A-Tank” all-wood, internally-braced cabinet delivers professional-grade road-worthiness and near-zero distortion even at high volume
- Front ported for maximum low-frequency extension and punch
- Stereo XLR inputs plus stereo XLR full-range and high-pass outputs
- Integrated digital crossover with variable control and presets for Mackie SRM loudspeakers
- Smart Protect™ DSP kicks in to protect your investment when things get pushed a little too hard
- Built-in cup for easily pole-mounting full-range loudspeakers
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock at reduced prices.
-Below cost and end of line / deleted models;
-New but may have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
-Second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
-Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
While we attempt to identify any issue to the purchaser, this is not always possible. If you have questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us, prior to ordering for additional information.
Stock Availability - Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure descriptions and stock quantities are correct. However, mistakes do happen. If an error occurs, we will advise you as soon as practicable and discuss if there is a reasonable alternative product or solution that may be appropriate.
E & OE
Freighting - Goods can be freighted to your local store on your behalf.
Goods may incur a freight charge depending on :
-the type of goods (e.g. large or heavy)
-the time frame in which you require them
Please email us, or make a note on your order, if you have a particular request concerning freighting of your goods.
Condition -All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
All products listed here are sold with no warranty (express or implied) unless noted. You agree to this as a condition of purchase.
The warranty status will be noted on your invoice.
No representation is made regarding the fitness of the product for your particular purpose, application or installation.
Finance is available to approved applicants, subject to our normal credit terms and conditions. Application may be made on this site (http://www.rockshop.co.nz/customer-services/apply-for-finance/).
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges on sale items or clearance store stock.