MACKIE SRM210 V-CLASS 2000W 10 INCH ACTIVE POWERED LOUDSPEAKER - EACH - 2050960-04
Stock code: MACSRM210
Auckland Region North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $1,699.00
Quick weekly payments on $1,699.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
Mackie SRM210 | V-Class
10” 2000W High-Performance Powered Loudspeaker
BECOME LEGEND TAKING SRM TO A NEW LEVEL
The original SRM Series was a game-changer when it was introduced in 1999. And the series is setting out to make its mark once again. This required a deep look at what matters today in a portable loudspeaker. Power, sound quality, and reliability. We didn't hold back. We combined our most rock-solid amplifier platform ever, premium transducers, and the best acoustic tuning in the industry – the result is a new level of performance that cannot be beat at this price.
- Best performance, sound quality, and reliability in its class
- Industry-leading 2000W Class-D amplifier with transparent system limiting and protection
- Superior sound with Advanced Impulse™ DSP tuning and Intelligent Bass Management™
- High-performance transducers and custom SymX™ Horn for unmatched clarity and accuracy
- SRM Mix Control™ built-in 4-channel digital mixer with Bluetooth®
- Complete wireless control via the SRM Connect™ app
- Wirelessly link 2 SRM | V-Class speakers together for music streaming applications plus control
- Dual-angle pole mount plus angled design for use as a floor monitor
ADVANCED IMPULSE™ DSP MODULE
Mackie’s filtering technology is not your typical speaker processing. The goal of our Advanced Impulse™ DSP is to remove all the anomalies that loudspeakers and horns contribute to a signal, from “honkiness” or “squelch” to "mushy" low end, effectively making the drivers "invisible" and output nothing but perfect, clean sound. By more intelligently (and more thoroughly) employing the benefits of FIR filtering, Advanced Impulse DSP eliminates undesired acoustic anomalies across the entire dispersion zone (horizontal and vertical), as well as frequency range and time domain.
The custom horn within each SRM | V-Class speaker was designed with the goal to bring out the very best from the HF transducer while maintaining the flattest response possible at the crossover point. Surprise surprise... we nailed it. The special design of this horn allows the polymer compression driver to operate at near maximum efficiency. This means it gets louder and sounds better with less effort. The transition between the LF and HF is a symmetrical, flat response which is what helps make the incredibly smooth midrange in V-Class speakers possible. This is just one of the many aspects of SRM V-Class that sets them above the rest.
TRANSPARENT SYSTEM PROTECTION
Other loudspeakers feature some sort of protection and limiting to help them squeeze a dB or two out of the speaker. This is almost always at the expense of sound quality and is commonly experienced as diminished bass response and the "pumping" sound of the internal limiter having a bad day.
V-Class is all about reliable performance without sacrificing sound quality, even when pushed to the max. Packed with cutting-edge amplifier protection that not only keeps the electronics and transducers safe from any harm, it does so with a dramatically less effect on the tonal balance and sound quality. When operating at very high levels (ears beware), the processor-controlled system monitoring analyses the audio signal and identifies the problem areas, then dynamically applies multi-band compression to those specific frequencies rather than lowering the overall output. This keeps your levels where you want them and maintains the sound quality you expect.
WIRELESS CONTROL & STREAMING
With the SRM Connect™ app available for iOS and Android® devices, you get complete control over everything and then some for up to 2 speakers simultaneously. Quickly access levels, EQ, meters, and configuration. Plus, you can save memory presets to streamline setup at your next gig.
When you link to another SRM | V-Class speaker, you get control over the entire system in the app, all in one view. No additional pairing or swapping back and forth on your device is required.
For an incredibly simple music playback system, you can stream music directly from any Bluetooth enabled device.
Max SPL: 131 dB
Frequency Response: 45Hz - 20kHz
Coverage: 90° (H) x 60° (V)
Weight: 30.9lb / 14.0 kg
Dimensions: 23.0 x 12.9 x 15.1 / 584 x 328 x 384 mm