MACKIE MR8 MK3 ACTIVE 8 INCH 2 WAY ACTIVE STUDIO MONITOR - PAIR
Stock code: MACMR8MK3
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $699.00
Quick weekly payments on $699.00
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
Mackie MRmk3 Series Powered Studio Monitors love music as much as you do. Subject to an intensive music-centric voicing process designed to connect you to the music, MRmk3 monitors are specifically designed to enhance the mixing and monitoring experience in any home or project studio.
Optimizing features include an enhanced waveguide system for a wider sweet spot and custom-tuned rear porting for smooth, extended bass response.
Plus, MRmk3 monitors have customizable frequency controls so you can dial in the perfect sound for your space. Designed from start to finish for music, MRmk3 monitors reveal the full range and natural character that your music deserves.
Mackie MR8mk3 Powered Studio Monitors love music as much as you do. Subject to an intensive music-centric voicing process, MR8mk3 monitors deliver the rich, full-bodied sound your music deserves.
The right choice for larger studios, MR8mk3 monitors feature an enhanced waveguide system for a wider sweet spot plus custom-tuned rear porting for smooth and powerful bass response. You can even dial in the perfect sound for your space with customizable frequency controls.
Ideal for serious home and project studios, MR8mk3 monitors are designed from start to finish to reveal the full range and natural character of your music.
- Music-centric voicing perfect for modern mixing, monitoring and multimedia applications
- Enhanced waveguide system delivers unmatched clarity and openness
- Minimized reflections and diffractions for wider sweet spot
- Seamless transition from high to low frequencies for a crystal clear mix image
- Perfectly matched amps and drivers for optimized performance
- 85 watts of Class A/B amplification
- 8″ polypropylene woofer
- High output with controlled low-frequency performance
- 1″ silk-dome tweeter
- Superior transient response great for snares and other fast-transient sources
- Flexible inputs for simple connection to almost any audio source
- Customizable frequency control for your studio space
- Two levels of bass boost
- Boost/cut control over highs
- Custom-tuned rear ports for smooth, even bass extension
- Rugged all-wood cabinet design built to last
- Acoustically optimized with sound-tightening acoustic absorption material
- Add the companion MR10Smk3 studio subwoofer for powerful, deep extended bass
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock at reduced prices.
-Below cost and end of line / deleted models;
-New but may have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
-Second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
-Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
While we attempt to identify any issue to the purchaser, this is not always possible. If you have questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us, prior to ordering for additional information.
Stock Availability - Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure descriptions and stock quantities are correct. However, mistakes do happen. If an error occurs, we will advise you as soon as practicable and discuss if there is a reasonable alternative product or solution that may be appropriate.
E & OE
Freighting - Goods can be freighted to your local store on your behalf.
Goods may incur a freight charge depending on :
-the type of goods (e.g. large or heavy)
-the time frame in which you require them
Please email us, or make a note on your order, if you have a particular request concerning freighting of your goods.
Condition -All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
All products listed here are sold with no warranty (express or implied) unless noted. You agree to this as a condition of purchase.
The warranty status will be noted on your invoice.
No representation is made regarding the fitness of the product for your particular purpose, application or installation.
Finance is available to approved applicants, subject to our normal credit terms and conditions. Application may be made on this site (http://www.rockshop.co.nz/customer-services/apply-for-finance/).
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges on sale items or clearance store stock.