The design philosophy behind Mackie’s MRmk3 Series Powered Studio Monitors is centered on the idea that music is all that matters. MRmk3 reference monitors are designed to enhance your sonic experience at every level.
Delivering the powerful, deep bass your music deserves, the Mackie MR10Smk3 Powered Studio Subwoofer is designed for high-output low end performance.
The low-profile enclosure is rear-ported to provide smooth, even bass that adds to the character of your music and also features vibration-absorbing rubber feet to minimize unwanted resonances.
Optimizing features include an adjustable crossover to dial in the right amount of low end for your studio plus a polarity switch to make sure your mix is always in phase.
Adding an MR10Smk3 studio subwoofer to your studio not only delivers the added bass your music demands, it is perfectly matched to MRmk3 studio monitors to enrich your full range mix.
- Powerful, deep extended bass for your Mackie MRmk3 studio
- Designed for high-output and superior low-frequency performance
- 120 watts of Class A/B amplification
- 10″ glass aramid composite woofer
- Shelf-ported for satisfying, deep low end
- Stereo XLR and TRS connection offer input flexibility
- Stereo balanced TRS outputs for connection to mains
- Adjustable 40Hz to 180Hz crossover point
- Polarity switch (0 degrees / 180 degrees)
- Rugged all-wood cabinet design built to last
- Vibration-absorbing rubber feet minimize undesirable resonances
- Low-profile, soft-mesh grille cloth delivers a sleek studio look
- Allows your mains to focus on highs/mids for optimum studio performance