Click on the banner above to download the FREE Master Fader app for iPad and My Fader app for iPhone.
With the proven performance of Mackie Onyx mic preamps, the uncompromising quality of Cirrus Logic® AD/DA converters and all the right I/O, DL Series mixers deliver rock-solid results professionals demand.
DL Series mixer feature high-end 24-bit Cirrus Logic AD/DA converters, offering a remarkable 114dB dynamic range. We align our Onyx preamps precisely with the converters to provide you with the most headroom and the lowest noise and distortion possible – resulting in brilliant sound quality from a vocal whisper to a wailing guitar solo.
Mackie DL Series mixers come loaded with studio-quality Onyx mic preamps that deliver depth, headroom and immense detail to your live mix. Plus, with a choice of XLR or combo mic/line input, connecting mics and instruments is quick and easy. Includes global phantom power for condenser mics.
DL Series mixers are big on security. The PadLock™ feature locks down your iPad for permanent installs, while the Kensington lock – the industry standard in protecting technological equipment – secures the mixer to guard it from theft.
There are plenty of 1/4″ aux outputs available, each perfect for driving a monitor wedge. There’s a pair of main outputs for your system and a decidated headphone output for listening to soloed tracks or getting a close-up view of your mix.
DL Series mixers can be mounted into a standard rack with our rackmount kit. There is also a sleek and durable mixer bag available that houses everything you need for your gig.
DL mixers are loaded with a choice of powerful plug-ins on every channel, so you won’t need to set up additional racks of outboard gear. With just the touch of a ﬁnger, you have total control over 4-band EQ, compression and gate plug-ins. Plus, sweeten your sound with a full-featured reverb and tap delay or adjust your mix to the room with the 31-band graphic EQ and limiter on the main and aux outs.
DL Series mixers each feature a global reverb and delay that can be easily applied to any channel. A wide variety of reverbs and delays are available each with a high-level of control.
Nine separate reverbs are available, each with pre delay, damping, decay and rolloff controls
Choose from mono, tape echo, stereo, ping-pong or multi-tap delay each with tap tempo, feedback and damping control
Each and every channel features a choice of powerful plug-ins to dial in the perfect sound for whatever you’ve got plugged in.
DL mixers allow you to recall mix functions with just the touch of a finger. Easily save and access sound check settings for multiple bands, complex song mixes, and more. Save channel icons including pics of band members. You can even preset the board and be ready to go the moment you arrive.
Each output on a DL Series mixer has its own processing perfect for dialing in and tuning the connected speaker or other device.
- 31-band GEQ includes the ability to draw in the curve or adjust manually. There’s even a 2x zoom control for ultimate precision.
- Compressor/limiter great for enhancing low end and protecting your speakers
Highly-flexible, clean modern processing perfect for any application
- 4-band EQ includes low shelving, low-mid peaking, high-mid peaking and high-shelving
- Compressor with all the control needed to reduce or limit transients
- Gate perfect for reducing leakage from open mics
Delivers the sought-after musical characteristics of your favorite industry-standard processors
Proven Hardware That Sounds Great
- Vintage EQ with interacting bands and frequency-dependent Q structure for added clarity and sheen
- Vintage compressor with non-linear attack/release great for drums
- Vintage gate with lightning-fast attack for transient sources
- 8 Onyx mic preamps
- High-end Cirrus Logic® converters
- Ultra low-noise, high-headroom design
- 4 aux sends for monitor mixes
- Master L/R output for mains
Tons of Built-In Processing
- Choice of powerful, touch-sensitive plug-ins
- 4-band EQ, gate and compression on inputs
- 31-band GEQ and comp/limiter on outputs
- Global reverb and delay
- Seamless wired to wireless mixing
- Tune the room from anywhere
- Get on stage to ring out monitors
- Personal monitor mixing with access control ability
- Use up to 10 wireless devices simultaneously
Total Control from Your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch
- Intuitive Master Fader™ app for all iPad models
- My Fader™ app for quick control from iPhone or iPod touch
- “Grow and Glow” visual feedback
- Preset and snapshot recall
- Record the mix to the iPad for instant sharing
- Integrate music from any app into the mix
Install Friendly Features
- PadLock™ feature locks down iPad for permanent installs
- Industry standard Kensington lock secures mixer Compact footprint saves precious workspace
- 15.5″ x 11.5″ x 3.9″
- 6.9 lbs / 3.2 kg
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock at reduced prices.
-Below cost and end of line / deleted models;
-New but may have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
-Second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
-Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
While we attempt to identify any issue to the purchaser, this is not always possible. If you have questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us, prior to ordering for additional information.
Stock Availability - Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure descriptions and stock quantities are correct. However, mistakes do happen. If an error occurs, we will advise you as soon as practicable and discuss if there is a reasonable alternative product or solution that may be appropriate.
E & OE
Freighting - Goods can be freighted to your local store on your behalf.
Goods may incur a freight charge depending on :
-the type of goods (e.g. large or heavy)
-the time frame in which you require them
Please email us, or make a note on your order, if you have a particular request concerning freighting of your goods.
Condition -All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
All products listed here are sold with no warranty (express or implied) unless noted. You agree to this as a condition of purchase.
The warranty status will be noted on your invoice.
No representation is made regarding the fitness of the product for your particular purpose, application or installation.
Finance is available to approved applicants, subject to our normal credit terms and conditions. Application may be made on this site (http://www.rockshop.co.nz/customer-services/apply-for-finance/).
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges on sale items or clearance store stock.