Better Workflow THROUGH INNOVATION
Designed for professional production and install, Mackie AXIS™ is an integrated 32-channel digital mixing system that delivers amazing workflow through unmatched speed, visibility and customization.
TO WORK SMARTER
The Mackie AXIS Digital Mixing System delivers an ultra-fast workflow through unmatched visual feedback and customization for professional production and system integration. With full Dante™ interoperability, the modular AXIS system combines the power of the 32-channel DL32R™ digital mixer and innovative DC16™ control surface to deliver a forward-thinking, modular digital mixing solution with more features per price than any other digital mixer available.
Check out the HUGE video library, covering everything you'd want to know about the Mackie AXIS system.
AXIS is a flexible, modular digital mixing system with unmatched speed, visibility and customization.
Mackie AXIS Delivers Speed
AXIS delivers a workflow that is built around speed. Built around the innovative workflow of Master Fader, DC16 control surface provides instant access to everything. Every control and every channel is instantly accessible with just the push of a button. Adjust your selected channel's key controls or dive in to the deepest parameter. Navigate like never before with view groups and a mix selector that provide faster navigation compared to traditional "banking" approaches.
Mackie AXIS Delivers Visibility
AXIS is focused on incredible visual feedback at all levels. Large, high-resolution channel screens let you see it all at a glance, improving workflow unlike any other console in this category. DC16 uses full-color, backlit TFT screens with variable brightness control to deliver more critical channel information, more functional differentiation and large, extremely legible fonts sizes and icons. Add in the immense screen, touch-sensitive screen space of up to three iPads and it's clear that only AXIS can provide this level of visual feedback to improve your workflow.
Mackie AXIS Delivers Customization
All applications (and users) are different. System integrators and production companies need ultimate flexibilty to create the right workflow for their applications. With AXIS, the level of customization allows you to create the perfect mix environment for any install or production. View only the channels you want to see. Choose which controls get immediate access. Limit controls for volunteer engineers. Create the ideal workspace for the application with AXIS.
32-CHANNEL DIGITAL MIXING SYSTEM
Flexible modular system with unmatched speed, visibility and customization. Intelligent surface to wireless mixing via SmartBridge. Flexible 32x32 recording/playback.Complete Dante integration
Dedicated Dante-connected control surface for the AXIS system
– 17 full channel strips with Alps® 100mm motorized touch-sensitive faders and per channel encoders
– Dedicated selected channel section with controls for fast access to important parameters
– Mix selector and view groups deliver innovative navigation without preset banks
– Ergonomic layout with generous working space for easy access to all controls
Unmatched Visual Feedback
– Large, full-color backlit channel ID screens with class-leading readability
– Flexible channel labeling including name, color and icon
– 6-segment LED channel meters and 3-segement GR meters per channel
– Dedicated show display with snapshot control
Surface to Wireless Mixing via SmartBridge™
– Automatically senses presence of up to three iPad® devices and changes Master Fader operation to deliver tight integration and customized functionality
– Central iPad follows dedicated hardware controls for selected channel
– Unique history and fixed display iPad modes provide flexible workflow options
– Control up to four channels simultaneously from control surface and iPad devices
– Grab any iPad and go for instant wireless mixing from anywhere in the venue
– Wired recording and playback to central iPad
– Built-in charging for all three iPad devices
– Dedicated Wi-Fi router connection point
Tough Professional Hardware
– All-steel chassis with aluminum front and back extrusions
– Low profile, compact design fits seamlessly into any workspace
Additional I/O for your AXIS system
– 4x4 Dante via dual locking etherCON
– XLR talkback input
– 1/8” stereo input
– Control room/phones outputs
iPad, iPhone and iPod touch are registered trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries