M-AUDIO SPUTNIK MULTI-PATTERN LARGE-DIAPHRAGM VACUUM TUBE CONDENSER MICROPHONE
Stock code: MASPUTNIK
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $499.00
Quick weekly payments on $499.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
Experience Vivid Vacuum Tube Warmth
Infuse your recordings with the lush, classic sound of a rare, vintage mic using the extraordinary Sputnik vacuum tube microphone from M-Audio®. Equipped with a military-grade vacuum tube, Sputnik delivers an open, ultra-clean, and uncolored sound. This 6205M pentode tube is wired as a triode and features an inverted, socketless mount for improved audio integrity. Inside, the evaporated-gold diaphragm captures every detail. The head amp offers superior transient response and can be pushed to exhibit graceful overload characteristics. Three selectable polar patterns and a tuned brass backplate allow Sputnik to provide outstanding performance in any application. Tailor the response to match your needs using the switchable 10 dB pad and 80 Hz high-pass filter. This premium package comes complete with a dedicated power supply and seven-pin cable, shock mount, soft bag, and custom flight case.
1" diameter, 3-micron evaporated-gold diaphragm
Switchable cardioid, figure-eight, and omni polar patterns
20 Hz – 20 kHz frequency response, ± 1 dB
Hand-selected military-grade 6205M vacuum tube
Dual-layer steel grille offers solid protection
Solid brass body; tuned solid brass backplate
Switchable 10 dB pad and 80 Hz filter (12 dB/octave)
Dedicated power supply with 7-pin cable
Includes shock mount, bag, and flight case
Type: Large-Diaphragm Vacuum Tube Condenser Microphone
Diaphragm: 1" diameter; 3 micron evaporated 24 karat gold
Tube: Military-grade 6205M pentode, wired as a triode
Polar pattern: Cardioid / Figure-Eight / Omni (switchable)
Frequency response: 20 Hz-20 kHz; ± 1 dB
Sensitivity: 30 mV/Pa (-30.5 dB V)
Max. SPL for 0.5% THD: 132dB; 142 dB using -10 dB Pad
Equivalent noise level: 18dB—A weighted
Output impedance: 200 Ω; transformer isolated
Recommended load impedance: 1 k Ω
Power requirement: Dedicated supply (provided)
Connector: 7-pin cable
Dimensions (H x W X D): 8.25" x 3" x 2"
Weight: 1.6 lbs.
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock item as it may:
> Be end of line / a deleted model;
> Have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
> Be second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
> Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
Condition – While we attempt to identify any issue on the website listing, this is not always possible. If you have any questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us for additional information prior to ordering. All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
Stock Availability – Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available. We will advise you before processing your order.
Discount – Not all of the Clearance items have been discounted. They may be listed as Clearance items as they are end of line models that will not be ordered in again.
Warranty – Some of the Clearance items are sold without an express manufacturers’ warranty. You agree to this as a condition of purchase. The warranty status will be noted on your invoice. This does not limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.